View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 03:27 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Does touch response work for anyone using 4.7RC? It doesn't work for me. I tried installing a cab over the one cooked in, but it did not help. I haven't tried not cooking it in and just cab installing though... Thanks.
Have you gone into the options and made sure it has been check marked on? If you go to start>settings>system>touch response, You have to checkmark "vibrate on Touch". Also if you select the "Advanced" tab at the bottom, you can change what actually uses the vibrate, in the case where fingerkeyboard isnt working, you can have it vibrate anytime you touch the screen. Thats how I have it, doesnt diminish battery life.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!