PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723V (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbringer239 View Post
The problem is not the loss of my data I can connect fine.. but it just never turns off and it seems that it is interfering with me receiveing calls sometimes.
If I shut down the phone and then restart it is fine, but as soon as I connect to some sort of data ( Ie update weather) the data link does not shut off.

Thanks for the help
Oh I see. the native 6.5 taskbar signal icon doesn't turn off once you connect to data, but it's not connected or your battery would run out very quickly. I usually switch out to another taskbar myself for this reason. i like to see whether I'm connected or not. this shouldn't interfere with you receiving calls. since it will switch to 1x to for calls automatically. the interference could be due to the phone being locked which will cause a delay in ringing or poor signal or something else. I assure you data is not staying on even though it appears to be on on the screen. Plus it shows a running data clock in notifications but once again this is meaningless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hmmm.. that would probouly also fix the batt icon problem, do you know what taskbar would work well with this rom
Old 07-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
hmmm.. that would probouly also fix the batt icon problem, do you know what taskbar would work well with this rom
I would recommend looking at the 6.5 taskbar thread here. There are many good ones. I personally like Gadgetfreaks taskbar very much as well as twowens release. most are in cab form and can be uninstalled. good luck and if you have questions, post there since people will help you with taskbar related questions there.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:24 PM
tr1
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

tr1 is a n00b

This is a great ROM. The one problem I am having is syncing Google Contacts through m.google.com and Activesync. Google Calendar syncs just fine. Anyone else having that problem?

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2009, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

my taskbar looks nicer now, thanks rileyd5 didnt fix my battery icon tho, no biggy just have to deal with it, i like this rom to much
Old 07-23-2009, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

nkawal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I've had a tour for over a week now and love it. It is my primary device. My Pro is sitting here un-activated... but I may sell it.
Hey Juicy, i'm with you. My diamond is sitting on my desk looking bored next to my fresh Tour.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

i was at sprint today looking at the tour it looks very nice do you guys think its better then the diamond? do you miss touchscreen at all?
Old 07-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
i was at sprint today looking at the tour it looks very nice do you guys think its better then the diamond? do you miss touchscreen at all?
I think they are two vastly different smartphones. there are advantages/disadvantages to each. you can most customize a windows mobile phone much more than a blackberry. but blackberries are getting better and offering more apps, browsers, etc. hard keyboard is a big thing for bb users as well as tpro users. I bet bb get better battery life but there are sacrifices.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

The rom is looking great but I am having problem with the SIP installed. Somehow the ABC/XT9 does not work correctly. Not sure if this is keyboard itself or if there is conflict somehow. Also I wanted to find out if all the other versions like compact and phonekeypad were installed because they are not showing up in the menu selection. Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 07-24-2009, 06:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

LittleMegaMan is just getting started

I've noticed when I scroll up to "Pictures" on my home screen, that it doesn't read the pictures stored in Internal Storage.

Anyone encounter this?

Is there fix so that it can read and display the pictures I've just taken?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development