PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 01:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922V (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo3d View Post
Same here. I tried loading this ROM and got an error message saying "the beta test of this software has expired..."

huh?
Juicy didn't patch the timebomb in the sys he used. Why would you want to use such an old ROM anyway? The only way you will get it to work is to dig up 23052 and patch shell32.exe with a timebomb patcher and then use htc rom image editor to overwrite the shell32.exe in his ROM with a proper patched version.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:07 AM
bj123456

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hi, I installed the juicy 8 rom last night an now my phone does not work. I have tried a hard reset with no luck. It does not connect to usb so I can not reflash it. It boots up an comes to a screen that says. This concludes the beta test of this software release. Thank you very much for your time and effort in helping make this a great product for our customers. To obtain a newer release or futher information, please revisit the website that you used to obtain your current beta release. Any ideas on what I can do to resolve this. Thanks Bill
Old 03-09-2011, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj123456 View Post
Hi, I installed the juicy 8 rom last night an now my phone does not work. I have tried a hard reset with no luck. It does not connect to usb so I can not reflash it. It boots up an comes to a screen that says. This concludes the beta test of this software release. Thank you very much for your time and effort in helping make this a great product for our customers. To obtain a newer release or futher information, please revisit the website that you used to obtain your current beta release. Any ideas on what I can do to resolve this. Thanks Bill

See previous response from MWalt.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:28 PM
bj123456

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Sorry, I do not know how to do what mwalt2 described. I guess I am left with a bricked phone. Bill
Old 03-09-2011, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj123456 View Post
Sorry, I do not know how to do what mwalt2 described. I guess I am left with a bricked phone. Bill
Well, you could try putting a different rom, named appropriately, on your sd card, and then get into bootloader mode, and flash that. I know you are probably a bit panicky/dejected now, but take a few deep breaths and take some time to search and read in this forum, in particular the stickies. I don't really believe your phone is bricked, you just need to get a more current rom flashed that has the time bomb removed.

bootloader mode: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-diamon...ut-stylus.html

flash a rom from internal storage: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-diamo...eshooting.html

Last edited by O.a.T.; 03-09-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC

kidoctor is a n00b

Did you ever get this fixed?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development