PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723V (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
The rom is looking great but I am having problem with the SIP installed. Somehow the ABC/XT9 does not work correctly. Not sure if this is keyboard itself or if there is conflict somehow. Also I wanted to find out if all the other versions like compact and phonekeypad were installed because they are not showing up in the menu selection. Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks
Yeah there is a small issue with the keyboard used in this ROM. If you want to switch from XT9/ABC press the number pad key then switch back, the selection you chose will stick after that.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Harbringer239 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Oh I see. the native 6.5 taskbar signal icon doesn't turn off once you connect to data, but it's not connected or your battery would run out very quickly. I usually switch out to another taskbar myself for this reason. i like to see whether I'm connected or not. this shouldn't interfere with you receiving calls. since it will switch to 1x to for calls automatically. the interference could be due to the phone being locked which will cause a delay in ringing or poor signal or something else. I assure you data is not staying on even though it appears to be on on the screen. Plus it shows a running data clock in notifications but once again this is meaningless.
THis is what I thought also..but it has been interfering with my phone calls comming in. and if I leave the data connection "ON" in the com Manager.. the battery drains quicker than normal.
It has been doing alot of freeze ups lately along with vibrating continuiously when frozen ( happens about 2 times a week).. I can not replicate it on the fly.
I think I am going to return due to the fact it is still under warrenty.
Thanks for the help
Old 07-24-2009, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMegaMan View Post
I've noticed when I scroll up to "Pictures" on my home screen, that it doesn't read the pictures stored in Internal Storage.

Anyone encounter this?

Is there fix so that it can read and display the pictures I've just taken?
I've got all my pics under internal storage->my documents--> my pictures and everything gets displayed on the pic tab nicely. Use "Camera shot" settings.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1 View Post
This is a great ROM. The one problem I am having is syncing Google Contacts through m.google.com and Activesync. Google Calendar syncs just fine. Anyone else having that problem?

Thanks!
Loaded 090723V yesterday and activesync with google contacts/calendar works fine here.

With the scroll wheel now working, this is nearly the perfect ROM. The only complaint I have (and its been a bug for a while) is receiving notifications for txts when in the threaded rhodium manila mode. The txts just appear with no ringtone, etc. Unless I missed something, is there a fix for that?
Old 07-24-2009, 11:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: SPCS

davidoff is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
Yeah there is a small issue with the keyboard used in this ROM. If you want to switch from XT9/ABC press the number pad key then switch back, the selection you chose will stick after that.
Anyone got a fix for this issue? It gets annoying after a while.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff View Post
Anyone got a fix for this issue? It gets annoying after a while.
Yes ti does gat annoying after a while and I tried installing other keyboards but that did not work, had to hard reset because of this keyboard. Even FingerKeyboard will not work correctly due to this issue. Not sure why ezinput 2.0 was not used.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 07-24-2009, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

empirical is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713V (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOCKMONSTER View Post
I dont know if this was just luck but I installed XBMod Policy and SDKCerts then I installed the Nikoan89 Keyboard (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536215) which by the way has a nice compact qwerty that works well with Juicy8.

And to enable compact qwerty edit registry HKLM/Software/HTC/ezsip/CurrentSIP to B00 for compact qwerty.

can you post the 2 cabs i have been looking everywhere for them
Old 07-24-2009, 01:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Nrre is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Nrre

flashed to juicy8, and can't get Sprint Picturemail to work. Do i have to do anything special? When i click a picture and the mail icon all i get is a grayed out Text Messages, or my email address. Any help would be appreciated. So far I LOVE the rom. First time flashing, with the exception of the occasional 2-3s hang, mostly noticeable while scrolling through "ALL PROGRAMS" it has been awesome.

Last edited by Nrre; 07-24-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

meachi04 is just getting started

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone posted this question or even wanted to. But, Is there anyway to change the Notifications menu that pops up when I click on the top task bar of the phone? I want to individually click on each one to take me to the task, (for example, by clicking the voicemail icon, I want only the voice mail option to pop up. For the missed call, volume, etc.) I have a pic of the screen I'm trying get rid of! If you know of a cab or tweek please let me know!

Last edited by meachi04; 07-24-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

augy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrre View Post
flashed to juicy8, and can't get Sprint Picturemail to work. Do i have to do anything special? When i click a picture and the mail icon all i get is a grayed out Text Messages, or my email address. Any help would be appreciated. So far I LOVE the rom. First time flashing, with the exception of the occasional 2-3s hang, mostly noticeable while scrolling through "ALL PROGRAMS" it has been awesome.

Don't worry, you just need to install this cab for Sprint Arcsoft Picturemail.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79.cab (2.00 MB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development