View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723V (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbringer239 View Post
The problem is not the loss of my data I can connect fine.. but it just never turns off and it seems that it is interfering with me receiveing calls sometimes.
If I shut down the phone and then restart it is fine, but as soon as I connect to some sort of data ( Ie update weather) the data link does not shut off.

Thanks for the help
Oh I see. the native 6.5 taskbar signal icon doesn't turn off once you connect to data, but it's not connected or your battery would run out very quickly. I usually switch out to another taskbar myself for this reason. i like to see whether I'm connected or not. this shouldn't interfere with you receiving calls. since it will switch to 1x to for calls automatically. the interference could be due to the phone being locked which will cause a delay in ringing or poor signal or something else. I assure you data is not staying on even though it appears to be on on the screen. Plus it shows a running data clock in notifications but once again this is meaningless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.