PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Came up with another issue, on favorite peoples tab, clicking on the Phone icon does not call the person. The SMS and Email buttons do work however.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:43 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

My first 6.5 rom and I must say Im goin back to 6.1
It shows the clock on both home screen and taskbar. where is my battery icon?
I heard the everything page which has programs and settings splashed out everywhere was customizable but I cant seem to do anything besides lock the phone.
Almost all my .cabs do not work.
I ran Sashimi and I dont have my bookmarks, my keyboard (touchpal) does not show correctly.
I guess I'm not ready for 6.5.
Also it was the first time I actually had to flash back to the shipped rom cause flashing from MR4.8 froze my phone. I had to flash the shipping ROM from the bootscreen. which also changed my radio. Guess Ill go back to MR4.8 or R3BORN. Is there a thread that lists customization cabs for 6.5 or at least which ones DONT work on 6.5?

Last edited by Curb71; 05-12-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I heard the everything page which has programs and settings splashed out everywhere was customizable but I cant seem to do anything besides lock the phone.
I ran Sashimi and I dont have my bookmarks, my keyboard (touchpal) does not show correctly.
Also it was the first time I actually had to flash back to the shipped rom cause flashing from MR4.8 froze my phone. I had to flash the shipping ROM from the bootscreen. which also changed my radio. Guess Ill go back to MR4.8 or R3BORN. Is there a thread that lists customization cabs for 6.5 or at least which ones DONT work on 6.5?
I completely disagree.

This is the best 6.5 rom i've ever tried. Yes, sure..It does have flaws, but I can tell you that ive tried every 6.5 release and this isnt even as CLOSE to as buggy as others....

this is only the beginning of what 6.5 (or 7) will bring in the near future.

Great job Juicy. It's always nice seeing progress.

Cheers,

Smkn.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Hey Curb, sucks it didn't work out for you. Don't give up on 6.5 though, you may want to try a 6.5 release that has been out for a while first to get accustomed to the look and feel. Almost all of my cabs are working with no issues so if the flash was bad, that would lead me to believe your cabs will also have problems. Regarding the clock on the task bar, that has been discussed. here is the solution for future reference:

Start>Settings>Clocks & Alarms, turn off clock in task bar, then the battery meter shows up.

I think everyone should/does realize that this is a initial release. Juicy made it clear on the first page that there will certain issues. I had a few issues myself flashing to this rom, but once I got it up and running, it worked fine. The ram utilization is great, pictures never loaded up so fast on my phone. Take the time to read the first post particularly the known bugs and faq section.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have over 50 cabs in Sashimi and they have worked with this rom and other 6.5 roms. Don't give up Curb!
Old 05-12-2009, 06:39 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey Curb, sucks it didn't work out for you. Don't give up on 6.5 though, you may want to try a 6.5 release that has been out for a while first to get accustomed to the look and feel. Almost all of my cabs are working with no issues so if the flash was bad, that would lead me to believe your cabs will also have problems. Regarding the clock on the task bar, that has been discussed. here is the solution for future reference:

Start>Settings>Clocks & Alarms, turn off clock in task bar, then the battery meter shows up.

I think everyone should/does realize that this is a initial release. Juicy made it clear on the first page that there will certain issues. I had a few issues myself flashing to this rom, but once I got it up and running, it worked fine. The ram utilization is great, pictures never loaded up so fast on my phone. Take the time to read the first post particularly the known bugs and faq section.
I think its more of it being to different for me. Is there a going from 6.1 to 6.5 differences topic to read through. this 6.5 didnt come with an owners manual.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:40 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

ok got a few issues that i ran across.

1. My contacts are not being recognized sometimes when receiving txt msgs or calls. did a hard reset and tried again, same problem. only certain ones actually show up.

2. when locking the unit via 6.5, i turn the display off, when i turn it back on, rhodium pops up and the phone stays locked. so i can scroll but not use any functions.

Thats all i got so far, still tweeking things but i like the professional version. keep it up! cant wait for the next update
Old 05-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I think its more of it being to different for me. Is there a going from 6.1 to 6.5 differences topic to read through. this 6.5 didnt come with an owners manual.
that's might be a good idea. Just would be somewhat subjective to the person putting it together.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Not that different to in my opinion. What are you having trouble with?
Old 05-12-2009, 06:52 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I feel the same way... I absolutely hate WM6.5 right now... but I am gonna bare with it and try to get used to it... This is my 1st try at 6.5 so I am on uncharted waters...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development