View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Curb71
The Playboy Boy

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey Curb, sucks it didn't work out for you. Don't give up on 6.5 though, you may want to try a 6.5 release that has been out for a while first to get accustomed to the look and feel. Almost all of my cabs are working with no issues so if the flash was bad, that would lead me to believe your cabs will also have problems. Regarding the clock on the task bar, that has been discussed. here is the solution for future reference:

Start>Settings>Clocks & Alarms, turn off clock in task bar, then the battery meter shows up.

I think everyone should/does realize that this is a initial release. Juicy made it clear on the first page that there will certain issues. I had a few issues myself flashing to this rom, but once I got it up and running, it worked fine. The ram utilization is great, pictures never loaded up so fast on my phone. Take the time to read the first post particularly the known bugs and faq section.
I think its more of it being to different for me. Is there a going from 6.1 to 6.5 differences topic to read through. this 6.5 didnt come with an owners manual.