PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytjoe View Post
Replaced my Diamond since the vibrate no longer worked... brought the new one home and flashed to 4.8. Internet does not work. Tried flashing back to Stock, still does not work, flashed back to 4.8 and hard reset, still does not work. Tried Telus and new Sprint radio... still no worky. Anyone have a fix for this? I noticed someone else having this trouble... but the suggestions didn't seem to fix. Thanks in advance.
flash back to stock rom , contact sprint and tell them about it ...they will teach you how to erase data profile and update again thats will work.
it happen to me and that was the fix for that.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:28 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Replaced my Diamond since the vibrate no longer worked... brought the new one home and flashed to 4.8. Internet does not work. Tried flashing back to Stock, still does not work, flashed back to 4.8 and hard reset, still does not work. Tried Telus and new Sprint radio... still no worky. Anyone have a fix for this? I noticed someone else having this trouble... but the suggestions didn't seem to fix. Thanks in advance.
If it still didn't work when you flashed back to stock (did it work before you did any mods to it?) it's time to bring it back and make some noise.
You might also want to call your provider and make sure there aren't any issues with the network in your area. I was a little embarr***** when I called and bytched about my wifes Instinct not working correctly and it turned out that there was some sort of issue with the system- they fixed it quickly. You just have to know who to talk to.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Blackberry Tour

minmac00t is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Call sprint and get the MSL lock code and change the active data profile to 1. I think its Active data profile. Its a problem with some diamonds it doesnt change it from 0 to 1 automatically when the profile gets updated when you activate the phone. Hope this works.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSoxxx View Post
That is seriously amazing.. any chance of this ending up in an upcoming MM release?
Please don't add any of these things to your ROM mighty. They're all best left up to the user to install themselves IMO.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo

fadi33 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Please don't add any of these things to your ROM mighty. They're all best left up to the user to install themselves IMO.
If anything, create a cab like you did for the other toolbar so it will be an easy install for the end users like me.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
blech thats too childish for my tastes..
agreed
Old 04-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond (Bell)
Carrier: Bell

johnnyfever is a n00b

I tried flashing from Mighty 4.7 to 4.8.... after some freezing and a couple hard resets the phone will not boot from the first HTC screen???? Help?? do i have to take this one back?
Old 04-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyfever View Post
I tried flashing from Mighty 4.7 to 4.8.... after some freezing and a couple hard resets the phone will not boot from the first HTC screen???? Help?? do i have to take this one back?
Flash back to your shipped ROM then flash to 4.8..

Seems to be a running theme with new ROMs....
Old 04-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

ht2791 is a n00b

does anyone have a problem with texting?
i still get this issue where sometimes when i want to go text, it shows the text message but no keyboard shows up no matter how many times i press the keyboard button, it just shows a white space. then after that it seems the system hangs because i press start but nothing shows up. it just shows it highlighted..

i might try 4.7
Old 04-01-2009, 11:06 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ht2791 View Post
does anyone have a problem with texting?
i still get this issue where sometimes when i want to go text, it shows the text message but no keyboard shows up no matter how many times i press the keyboard button, it just shows a white space. then after that it seems the system hangs because i press start but nothing shows up. it just shows it highlighted..

i might try 4.7
Hard reset again? And try the flashing back to stock thing. I never have but others think it helps.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development