View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytjoe View Post
Replaced my Diamond since the vibrate no longer worked... brought the new one home and flashed to 4.8. Internet does not work. Tried flashing back to Stock, still does not work, flashed back to 4.8 and hard reset, still does not work. Tried Telus and new Sprint radio... still no worky. Anyone have a fix for this? I noticed someone else having this trouble... but the suggestions didn't seem to fix. Thanks in advance.
If it still didn't work when you flashed back to stock (did it work before you did any mods to it?) it's time to bring it back and make some noise.
You might also want to call your provider and make sure there aren't any issues with the network in your area. I was a little embarr***** when I called and bytched about my wifes Instinct not working correctly and it turned out that there was some sort of issue with the system- they fixed it quickly. You just have to know who to talk to.