PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

hey mike, what was the major flaw in 4.7?
Old 03-25-2009, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drumrintheline is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Drumrintheline Send a message via MSN to Drumrintheline
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Is LilRico working on or does he have a cab that makes TF3D like it was on the blackout version. It was sweet.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
hey mike, what was the major flaw in 4.7?
When using calkulins kitchen to rebuild the rom, in his oemdrivers folder theres an rgu that's atleast 6-7pages long of pretty much half the phones registry settings.

I have that same file (my modifications) in my carrier folder, so they were pretty much ****bagging eachother .

That also caused some devices to randomly hard reset themselves.

That's all fixed now.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

gameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
I have been flashing Mighty's Roms since 2.4. I always do a hard reset then flash then do a hard reset again and THEN I do a full restore with SPB backup. I not sure this is the purest way but my Diamond is a workhorse. I have over 2300 contacts with pages of notes on each and most have 3 to 4 phone numbers so somewhere about 7000 numbers. If it was'nt for Mighty I would never be able to get my 62 different programs along with that large a PIM file.
I have tried Resco, Sprite and SPB Backup programs and SPB works the smoothest. Not an endorsment but many many restores have trained me. So for me backup and restores are the ONLY way I can roll. The downside is on my Device Info my ROM version says C4RBON.Kitchen and I'm not sure if I cutting something out when I do the restore. On the plus side everything so far is working great with 4.7. I was gone all day and on the phone I flashed is my 2nd diamond that I use a backup and the battery life still says 70% after 24 hours and I've played with this for about a 1/2 with no re-charge. Way cool. If one wants me to list all the software I have I'll be glad to as it's fairly extensive. I am the ultimate End-User.!
My hats off to Mr. Mighty Mike...maybe his hat is off now as his head is swelling from all the attaboys. =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
Thanks u just saved me hours of reinstalling programs
Old 03-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Almost a VIP

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
When using calkulins kitchen to rebuild the rom, in his oemdrivers folder theres an rgu that's atleast 6-7pages long of pretty much half the phones registry settings.

I have that same file (my modifications) in my carrier folder, so they were pretty much ****bagging eachother .

That's all fixed now.
LOL @ ****bagging eachother

Good stuff! Thanks!

I'm already loaded up. My employer doesnt know it, but they just paid me to flash this rom.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Like i said it was bad code leave it to the pro to get it anyway love the post thank for the info...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

That's all fixed now.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch PRo

67chevelle is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
I think you're in the wrong thread.
omg i feel like an idiot lol. thanks for pointing that out. i clicked on the mighty rom thread from the homepage so thats why i got in here accidentally
Old 03-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chevelle View Post
omg i feel like an idiot lol. thanks for pointing that out. i clicked on the mighty rom thread from the homepage so thats why i got in here accidentally
don't forget the THANKS button!

hahhahaa
Old 03-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chevelle View Post
Try being me, having to flip back and forth to see what's going on in my threads and my thread titles are IDENTICAL besides the version numbers.

I'm constantly having to double check what thread i'm on to make sure i'm posting in the right spot lol.

Oh the grief!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:23 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It got burried under a million posts already but, has anyone noticed that the clock in the Rhodium Notification is off? Mine is 3 hours slow? Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development