PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

I started ballin when i wrote it rofl =p Oh almost forgot mike great roms.Im waiting patiently for the next release(Yea right its more like tyrone the crackhead on the chappell show lmao) U got that Rock!

Last edited by gameover; 03-16-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus- Mighty ROM 4.7

Jordan88 is becoming a great contributor

I haven't seen anyone reporting this, but I thought I would see if anyone knows anything about it. For some reason the task manager at the top right doesn't always display all running programs, particularly opera and if opera runs in the background everything lags. any way to fix this?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

gameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good work

I just use oxios memory cleaner just takes a sec to use and will make sure all apps are closed.I added the cab if ya wanna try its freeware goodluck
Attached Files
File Type: cab OxiosMemory.ARM.CAB (2.7 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:31 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

i dunno, i think 6.5 is still too early in development for mike to be wasting his time with.

theres still alot of room to improve with 6.1 rom in general.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubbieswin View Post
I noticed a bug with the call history page. The scroll bar on the right is almost gone it is sooooo thin. I haven't read all the recent posts so I don't know if this has been reported.
How did u get a call hitory tab, i can't for the life of me get one to work?

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 03-16-2009, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
How did u get a call hitory tab, i can't for the life of me get one to work?
works great heres the cab disable touchfo install soft reset(a must) reactivate touchflo.im using mikes latest and works with np goodluck
Attached Files
File Type: cab MightyMike History + Calendar + Comm.cab (300.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameover View Post
works great heres the cab disable touchfo install soft reset(a must) reactivate touchflo.im using mikes latest and works with np goodluck
I install like that then after i leave the settings, it says "tap here to launch Touchflo 3D" i tap it says loading then goes back to Tap here
Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

jrimmer is just getting started

Hi All,

Just thought that I would put in my two cents. I'm seriously anxious about the new ROM. looking forward to having the SIP issues resolved as well as other improvements/fixes. I have been using some of the Diamond 2 updates, which seem to be OK.. I have been using the modified Keyboard and sensor app... They seem to be working OK though the some of the problems with any of the orientation applications that I have ever used seem to be present. Like when I pull the phone outta my pocket the screen is all jumbled and there is no longer any slide to answer. Keyboard, though is much improved, I much prefer the predictive text, well for me any way.

But i have still two questions so I thought I would repost them.

1. anyone know how to link apps to the applications menu from my Internal Storage? what happened is that I did the ROM update and left the internal storage. So some of my apps are still there and work great. I just can't see them listed in the applications section. I have to manually work my way to click them

2. anyone experienced any co-relation between the WildBerry apps (FlipIt, SDCerts, Manila Landscape) and working with their own email exchange? I know its sounds crazy but both times i have loaded these apps my sync with my computer has been broken and I'm unable to get emails from my companies exchange. They simply just stop arriving. And nothing but a completed rom update fixes it.

Anyone? Possibilities?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:42 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
But i have still two questions so I thought I would repost them.

1. anyone know how to link apps to the applications menu from my Internal Storage? what happened is that I did the ROM update and left the internal storage. So some of my apps are still there and work great. I just can't see them listed in the applications section. I have to manually work my way to click them

Anyone? Possibilities?
Although the files that you installed are still there, the OS does not see them as installed. Your two choices are to reinstall the programs and select IS for where they will reside (again). You could also restore the backup that I'm sure you made prior to flashing.
I'm sure you could probably create some links in your \Windows\Start Menu\Programs folder, but I have no idea how to attempt that or if it's even worth it. I always just re-install the programs.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:57 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
i dunno, i think 6.5 is still too early in development for mike to be wasting his time with.

theres still alot of room to improve with 6.1 rom in general.
Exactly... Plus, if anyone here has used WinMo 6.5 it is slow.. The honeycomb thing drags and I'm a person who got not time to wait for a laggy animation ! Honestly, there's not really a vast improvement over 6.1 to want to drop all of the current builds for 6.1. Honestly, with the new 21XXX sys, drivers and new OEM's, I still think WinMo 6.1 has a lot of life left in it! Just my .02
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
I install like that then after i leave the settings, it says "tap here to launch Touchflo 3D" i tap it says loading then goes back to Tap here
What other Manila mods did you install? That's not normal and something is breaking it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development