View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:57 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
i dunno, i think 6.5 is still too early in development for mike to be wasting his time with.

theres still alot of room to improve with 6.1 rom in general.
Exactly... Plus, if anyone here has used WinMo 6.5 it is slow.. The honeycomb thing drags and I'm a person who got not time to wait for a laggy animation ! Honestly, there's not really a vast improvement over 6.1 to want to drop all of the current builds for 6.1. Honestly, with the new 21XXX sys, drivers and new OEM's, I still think WinMo 6.1 has a lot of life left in it! Just my .02
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
I install like that then after i leave the settings, it says "tap here to launch Touchflo 3D" i tap it says loading then goes back to Tap here
What other Manila mods did you install? That's not normal and something is breaking it.