PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 12:08 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Holy crap I sense a new ROM release! I'm staying up!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Lurker

scraghty604 is a n00b

[ # ] New - Smart Phone Tracker (Track Your Lost/Stolen Phone) (NO Shortcut / Hidden In Program Files)

How do i use this?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:10 AM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincebb72 View Post
hey Mighty would this work with ur rom http://www.smartphonejunkie.com/showthread.php?t=182415
Thx
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:11 AM
I see you have a PPC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraghty604 View Post
[ # ] New - Smart Phone Tracker (Track Your Lost/Stolen Phone) (NO Shortcut / Hidden In Program Files)

How do i use this?
Do a search. I'm sure there is another thread/website for it.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F
Carrier: Sprint

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
I've given thanks for this useful suggestion, but want to know why you send multiple commands to the program. I thought the essence was to find a lost phone or to perhaps track a person. Would once not be enough? Just curious.
I send off a command, !nuegps0000 getposition or something. 5 minutes later, no lock, so no response. Is the phone off? Nope. It's on... let's try again. Does not work... I walk into a good gps signal area and send one off. Doesnt work. WTF??? 1 hour later I get 3 links to my phone's location.

Remote Tracker: Gives you a message back: could not obtain lock. But it CAN triangulate itself with cell towers, and regardless of what I ask it tells me the phone's battery life. Handy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Lurker

scraghty604 is a n00b

The Texting lag is not fixed for 4.6 was working super good for about 20 text then bame back to normal seems the more i use the more it lags mabey some memoery thing is filling up or something i dont know crack about this stuff lol
Old 03-12-2009, 03:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Me hopes to wake to new Mighty Rom in Morning.

Hey Mike, did the Album reg tweak get us closer to a release? So all we need now is the finger gesture in the Album?

Old 03-12-2009, 06:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Got it, that makes sense. Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
I send off a command, !nuegps0000 getposition or something. 5 minutes later, no lock, so no response. Is the phone off? Nope. It's on... let's try again. Does not work... I walk into a good gps signal area and send one off. Doesnt work. WTF??? 1 hour later I get 3 links to my phone's location.

Remote Tracker: Gives you a message back: could not obtain lock. But it CAN triangulate itself with cell towers, and regardless of what I ask it tells me the phone's battery life. Handy.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

vincemash is keeping up the good workvincemash is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
Mike, as a previous user of nueGPSSecurity 1.2 I would like to urge you to use RemoteTracker instead. Here are the links:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=394203
http://sourceforge.net/projects/remotetracker/

I have found RemoteTracker to be much less buggy and more refined than nueGPS, especially when in areas of low GPS signal. If you send multiple commands to nueGPS before it has a chance to reply, I have found that it becomes extremely unstable and will stop responding or drain battery rapidly.

This is because nueGPS has no GPS timeout. So if you are in a low GPS area, nueGPS will keep pinging the GPS satellites until it receives a lock, then reply to you. RemoteTracker will stop after 50 tries and reply with a "failed" message instead. RemoteTracker also has many more features to it.

If you try RemoteTracker and decide to choose it over nueGPS, you can OEM the cab, but you will need to do 2 more things:

1) Accept the license agreement
2) Put a shortcut from \Program Files\RTConfig\SMSLauncher.exe into \Windows\Startup.

I have attached a provisioning XML that when run with SDConfig, will automatically accept the license agreement for you so that RemoteTracker is up and running without any user intervention.

(RT1.xml is all of the RemoteTracker registry entries, RT2.xml is just the license agreement).
Looks like a nice program
Old 03-12-2009, 08:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

TimBal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
I have had this issue too.
Charge it all night, in the morning it is frozen.
This is bad because I am on call sometime and it I had a call when it was froze, my work would kill me.

Under the today settings do you have the "today timeout" unchecked?
Yes, mine is checked.
Current Radio: Sprint 1:11

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development