PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:08 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1923 View Post
No I couldn't get to it from my phone or my fiances (both alltel) either tethered or direct from phone. I also tried using the local library internet and couldn't get it from there either on Friday...
Now that is strange. I know if you can't get it from your phone, tethering is automatically not going to work either because they use the same DNS path... As far as the library I don't know what they have and most of them have proxy's or other things in their network that can be causing it issues. Do you have a computer that has a ISP like road runner that you can test on? Every computer I have tested it on works, and that includes: US Army Network, Lockheed Martin, Adelphia, Sprint network, Road Runner, Bell South, AT&T, Comcast, Verizon Fios, I know the site is live, I just don't know why some people are haivng issues .
Old 03-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
There's still people who can't get to my site?
I just tried from my PC (Time Warner Cable) and got the download with no problem.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: China Mobile

HateMan01 is a n00b

Heya Mike, I wanted to know when I turn my phone on, it hangs at the Touch Diamond logo. Does that mean it's "bricked"? I can hard reset it and get the RGB screen for 1.5 secs and then blue letters on white asking to push vol up or down to reboot...then it reboots and hangs at the logo...

Your MightyRom 4.6 was for CDMA, right? So now I can use my GSM Diamond as a paperweight cuz I had a mental pause and crossflashed, heh...some things get better when you cross them...
Old 03-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateMan01 View Post
Heya Mike, I wanted to know when I turn my phone on, it hangs at the Touch Diamond logo. Does that mean it's "bricked"? I can hard reset it and get the RGB screen for 1.5 secs and then blue letters on white asking to push vol up or down to reboot...then it reboots and hangs at the logo...

Your MightyRom 4.6 was for CDMA, right? So now I can use my GSM Diamond as a paperweight cuz I had a mental pause and crossflashed, heh...some things get better when you cross them...
Well, I can't speak for Mike (or how you might "unbrick" your phone), but I think the thread name speaks for itself: PPCGeeks > Pocket PC Phones > HTC Diamond > CDMA HTC Diamond Upgrades
Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Hey guys, I'm a long time MightyROM user and supporter. Since v2.5 though (seems like years ago!), I've kept up with this thread and read every post but I've been unable to flash newer versions on my main Diamond. I have however, flashed several newer versions on a spare Diamond I have laying around bu there's only so much testing you can do it without the phone being activated. I know it's sacrilegious to be so far behind, but I have a question nonetheless:

On my 2.5 ROM phone, i have over 10,000 text messages. Now these are all stored to the phone as far as I remember. In newer versions though, there's the option to save texts messages to the Internal Memory. So my question is that when I flash 4.6 now and restore my text messages how can I define where they will be restored to? I'd like to move them to Internal Storage and no longer have them on main memory. btw I'm using PowerSMS to backup and restore text messages.

PS - Anyone know exactly where they're saved on the main mem? I'd like to try and figure out how much room they're using just out of curiosity.
Quoting my own question in hopes that someone can tell me how to switch text message storage from main memory to internal storage after restoring text messages. I can't flash 4.6 unless I have a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Can any one get to the website
http://www.clickondetroit.com
from their phone running 4.6?
I used to be able to in previous
versions but now opera won't go.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Lurker

bn228 is a n00b

I hate to say it, but this is probably my least favorite of the mighty roms...I sure hope it's not the "final" one...too many bugs to report. I think I'm going to go back to 4.5. Thanks though mighty.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The last two days I have noticed less battery life under the same circumstances as usual. (Today, I was not able to make it through a work day without recharging - normally I have been able to.)
Old 03-09-2009, 10:49 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
The last two days I have noticed less battery life under the same circumstances as usual. (Today, I was not able to make it through a work day without recharging - normally I have been able to.)
I though it was just because I was still tweaking and doing a lot of data, but today I didn't do much of either and my battery still dropped quickly.
Six hours from a full charge to 10% with very light usage.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I though it was just because I was still tweaking and doing a lot of data, but today I didn't do much of either and my battery still dropped quickly.
Six hours from a full charge to 10% with very light usage.
This has nothing to do with the rom guys.

The rom doesn't just morph into a battery drainer after some time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development