PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 09:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ST1N6R4y is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Ok, this is weird. My vibrate on my phone has died for a second time while using this ROM! It just stops working.... I have no idea why. Could it be the ROM?

I've tried soft resets, hard resets, changing ROMs, going back to stock ROM... nothing works.

Could it just be my luck with crappy phones?
Old 03-09-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint pcs

corleone401 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1N6R4y View Post
Ok, this is weird. My vibrate on my phone has died for a second time while using this ROM! It just stops working.... I have no idea why. Could it be the ROM?

I've tried soft resets, hard resets, changing ROMs, going back to stock ROM... nothing works.

Could it just be my luck with crappy phones?
If I were you I would flash back to the stock rom and take it back for a new phone.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Spearoid is just getting started

Okay, please, for the love of monkeys, I posted several pages back and was completely ignored.
I will make this simple...only one question

Can the original (Sprint) white mini qwerty keyboard be installed over top of the black one on MightyROM 4.6?

Bear in mind, should you answer, I will be forced to submit my other questions in a one by one fashion
Old 03-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearoid View Post
Okay, please, for the love of monkeys, I posted several pages back and was completely ignored.
I will make this simple...only one question

Can the original (Sprint) white mini qwerty keyboard be installed over top of the black one on MightyROM 4.6?

Bear in mind, should you answer, I will be forced to submit my other questions in a one by one fashion
I would say yes. You need to use a task manager to stop the SIPGT_app.exe first, then install the keyboard cab. soft reset and it should be fine. I have done this numerous times on many roms with no issues. I use FdcSoft Taskmanager to do this.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:02 AM
Lurker

supercoe is a n00b

I'm currently using Mighty 4.6 and while in a call choosing Menu->Start Recording does nothing. Is it possible to make this start the voice recording app?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:43 AM
Lurker

supercoe is a n00b

After doing some research on xda I found a partial solution.

Install InCallRecording_repacked_monx.cab it is from the TouchHD. For some reason the program does not work for me but it does allow the Start Recording menu item to function.
The recordings are stored in \device\My Documents\Recordings.
If anyone has had luck getting the program to work I'd love to know how so I can change the store settings.
Attached Files
File Type: cab InCallRecording_repacked_monx.cab (595.0 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercoe View Post
After doing some research on xda I found a partial solution.

Install InCallRecording_repacked_monx.cab it is from the TouchHD. For some reason the program does not work for me but it does allow the Start Recording menu item to function.
The recordings are stored in \device\My Documents\Recordings.
If anyone has had luck getting the program to work I'd love to know how so I can change the store settings.
same here due to my type of work i used this program several times a day!!!! MIKE if you could get this working on the next release or even a hotfix that would be awesome thank you very much!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

bigtrain333 is a n00b

Mine still hasen't updated the time. I've done 2 soft resets and taken the battery out. Any ideas???
Old 03-09-2009, 11:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrain333 View Post
Mine still hasen't updated the time. I've done 2 soft resets and taken the battery out. Any ideas???
It's a problem with Windows Mobile. Get the MS cab from post #3 here to fix it: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60237
Old 03-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrain333 View Post
there appears to be a problem with Sprint. the problem is with multiple roms. You can manual fix it for now by going to Setting>Phone>Services>Time Synchronization>Get Settings>Uncheck "Time synchronize with mobile network automatically" box. Then go to the bottom, set the correct time zone and time and save. I am sure it will be fixed soon enough and this will atlease give you the proper timezone for now. good luck.

edit: the cab for me didn't work but maybe it works for others.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development