PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

cosmonaut is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Mike --> I have tested this and can confirm that touching the screen does bring up/remove the menu. Looks like this might be what you have been looking for.

Default_viewer DWORD 1 - changed from 0 to 1
pan_timeout DWORD 0 - changed from 800 to 0
photo_transition DWORD 1 - was already 1, did not change
rotate_direction DWORD 1 - changed from 0 to 1
This works for me as well. I'm on Mighty 4.6. Good find to the OP! Thanks.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post
ya i got that workin.....i went to

HLMK/Software/HTC/HTCAlbum-changed to
Default_viewer DWORD 1
pan_timeout DWORD 0
photo_transition DWORD 1
rotate_direction DWORD 1

soft reset and it appears now when you load the album, tap the screen and it goes away,tap it and comes up....ect.....im still tryin to figure out how to make the photo transition work when you swipe your finger to go through the pictures.....
I made these changes and also getting the screen options to pop up with tap of finger. Also I deleted the last two values not sure of the names, wheel_zoomin_frames and wheel_zoomout_frames, first value was two the second was 1...I suppose you can change them to 0 instead of deleting them.

Anyways, I noticed that now that you initially scroll with the wheel (enter button), then after that initial zoom you can use your finger in a circle to zoom in and out, plus finger gestures work again.

Thanks for this, Imade some other changes, I need to test more to see if tehy do anything productive.

Last edited by TREmp77; 03-12-2009 at 08:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATR 3.0- I just pay Sprint for Minutes.

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I made these changes and also getting the screen options to pop up with tap of finger. Also I deleted the last two values not sure of the names, wheel_zoomin_frames and wheel_zoomout_frames, first value was two the second was 1...I suppose you can change them to 0 instead of deleting them.

Anyways, I noticed that now that you initially scroll with the wheel (enter button), then after that initial zoom you can use your finger in a circle to zoom in and out, plus finger gestures work again.
well the last two entries are for your dpad sensor.....but sh*t if finger getures are back so be it......i think using the finger to zoom in an out was more responsive any way......so with my intial find for menu pop up and your finger gesture mighty can release..lol
Old 03-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post
well the last two entries are for your dpad sensor.....but sh*t if finger getures are back so be it......i think using the finger to zoom in an out was more responsive any way......so with my intial find for menu pop up and your finger gesture mighty can release..lol
Lets hope so!

EDIT: Well dang, I added this post and it starts a new page (might get our info buried)...for info on what we are talking about go back one page to the last two posts.

Last edited by TREmp77; 03-12-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Almost a VIP

TaylorSPJ...I got one more test (others should do it as well)

All the changes that were made today revert back to originals values, I mean everthing.
DefaultViewer back to 0
pantimeout back to 800
photo_transition = 1
rotate direction = 0
wheel_zoomin_frames = 2
wheel_zoomout_frames = 1

Next thing is the new test:

Now change as_Update = 85506

this change made everything work for me, so fingers crossed

Last edited by TREmp77; 03-12-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATR 3.0- I just pay Sprint for Minutes.

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

All the changes that were made today revert back to originals values, I mean everthing.
DefaultViewer back to 0
pantimeout back to 800
photo_transition = 1
rotate direction = 0
wheel_zoomin_frames = 2
wheel_zoomout_frames = 1

Nope didnt work for me.....I even deleted the zoom in and out string and the dpad sensor still worked....i dont know whats up.......well at least the menu pops up now.......
Old 03-12-2009, 08:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA

crackity is a n00b

Quote:

DefaultViewer back to 0
pantimeout back to 800
photo_transition = 1
rotate direction = 0
wheel_zoomin_frames = 2
wheel_zoomout_frames = 1

didnt work for me either, back to the weird rectangle and no popup menu. Your last registry settings did give me the menu on click, but no changing of pics.

Thanks for the work though, I am much happier at least with the click causing the menu to pop up.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Almost a VIP

hmmm, I dont know then. Will keep working on it, although it's harder now for that they work.

Taylor i sent you a PM, check that for me.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad.wray View Post
Mine is checked too.
I am guessing this is a known issue?
I like to have that time out on, but I guess I can live without it.
Did it make a difference for you other guys that are having the freezing issue?
Its not an issue. Why would you want it on? It does just what it says the today screen times out after 4 hours (which happens most when the phone is charging as the phone isnt being used).
Old 03-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Lurker

t_wamble is a n00b

Does anyone know how to install the keyboard from Calkulins ROM? I like Mighty's alot, however, Calkulins keyboard works well for me. I tried to disable the SIPGT_app.exe and then installed his file but nothing happens. THX

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development