PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

And I know why my tweaks dont work on 4.6 album, I just remembered I switched back to 4.5 last week. Whooops.

i just flashed back again to 4.6 to try some more stuff.

Alright this is where i am at...

1. aforementioned tweaks by Taylor do work to get the options to pop up.
2. I noticed that if you use the d-pad to zoom in and then zoom out completely, then touching the screen brings up the white box for a sec then on screen options pop up again. Then you are able to flip through pictures using the d-pad left and right in portrait and in landscape (with no zoom).
3. So now we need finger gestures to work, (flip through using finger and zoom with finger) Correct?

Is that about where everyone is at on this problem??

Last edited by TREmp77; 03-13-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Hero
Carrier: Telus

freebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Any luck with the Camera Album... I have been messing around with reg keys for a while with no luck. Im not sure how much the keys change with custom roms but maybe I will flash to original rom and compare keys...
Old 03-13-2009, 02:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

stimpy1864 is a n00b

Defending Camera album 4.6. I can't seem to understand why so many people are working to fix something that isn't broke. Yes it works a little differently the first time I used it I was confused too but I found I actually like some of the changes like moving the picture by dragging your finger when zoomed in. As far as I can tell every feature of album works perfectly just spend a little time learning how to use it (hint use the Navigation Control button) I think many of you may actually learn to like some of the changes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy1864 View Post
Defending Camera album 4.6. I can't seem to understand why so many people are working to fix something that isn't broke. Yes it works a little differently the first time I used it I was confused too but I found I actually like some of the changes like moving the picture by dragging your finger when zoomed in. As far as I can tell every feature of album works perfectly just spend a little time learning how to use it (hint use the Navigation Control button) I think many of you may actually learn to like some of the changes.
I feel the same way the album in 4.6 doesn't bother me at all either. But whatever you guys want. I can make do whichever way you guys choose.

Just wondering if the keyboard from the diamond 2 would be included with the next rom update?
Current Radio: ___
Old 03-13-2009, 03:40 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

whut whut! cant wait for an update
i hope you leave the white start windows icon in there.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy1864 View Post

Well, i tried to "fix" it because I like the finger gesture better than the d-pad. I can live with it the way it is now, using the d-pad to flip through pictures is fine, unless someone comes up with the finger scrolling option again. One thing I do like that I found out tonight was that if you hold down the d-pad to the left or right it scrolls through your pics really fast. But the only way I got it to do that was to zoom in then zoom out, press the screen wait for the icons to disappear then you can scroll using the d-pad. Somewhat inefficient but it works.

Let me clarify just in case someone doesnt know...the d-pad I am talking about (circle enter button) if you press just to the outside of the circle, top bottom left and right acts like a d-pad

Last edited by TREmp77; 03-13-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Guys i got a question, ive done some major searching and can't come to a conclusion...
I want to add a Call History tab for TF3D and found cab's and code to add but i can't seem to fiind the one that works with Mighty's ROM and I see there is a manila call history icon in the folder (which i have edited), i mean is there a way to just enable it? some advise would be great thanks!

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 03-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
Guys i got a question, ive done some major searching and can't come to a conclusion...
I want to add a Call History tab for TF3D and found cab's and code to add but i can't seem to fiind the one that works with Mighty's ROM and I see there is a manila call history icon in the folder (which i have edited), i mean is there a way to just enable it? some advise would be great thanks!
26. Add a Call History tab to TF3D (discovered by sushilange, spread by Fabliv) --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=410180

From the tweaks fould here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=398265

HTC Album: I agree with the comments posted about its current functionality. We reall did need the 'tap for menu" fixed, but we have that, and that was the only thing Mike was waiting for to kick out the next release. So I vote with going with what we have and let's get that new release out. Whaddaya say guys?

Last edited by pixelpop; 03-13-2009 at 09:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
HTC Album: I agree with the comments posted about its current functionality. We reall did need the 'tap for menu" fixed, but we have that, and that was the only thing Mike was waiting for to kick out the next release. So I vote with going with what we have and let's get that new release out. Whaddaya say guys?
I say you should have to wait like we all did while you were in Vegas!
Old 03-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
I say you should have to wait like we all did while you were in Vegas!
LOL....ahhhh, the sweet taste of sour grapes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development