PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Yes, Mighty will be releasing a new rom soon.
Soon? What does that mean? 1 day? 1 week? Anyone have any idea? I have converted a couple of my friends to Might's Rom and now they are bugging me as to when the bugs will be fixed.

I guess no good deed goes unpunished!!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Soon? What does that mean? 1 day? 1 week? Anyone have any idea? I have converted a couple of my friends to Might's Rom and now they are bugging me as to when the bugs will be fixed.

I guess no good deed goes unpunished!!
sorry I was being sarcastic, like cable news channels that have breaking news every 15 minutes
Old 03-17-2009, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

jrimmer is just getting started

so just for confirmation no one else is having email exchange problems? or is there another email client for WM that I can use to connect to my exchange?

Last edited by jrimmer; 03-17-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Seriously guys, as much as I love Mike's ROMs and the fact that, aside from a couple of a couple of bugs, 4.6 is a fairly stable release, and given that a quick check in his Touch Pro forum shows he is posting there approx. 50 times for evey one post here....I wouldn't be holding my breath for a release any time soon. A week ago he posted here that he was in final testing of a release and just needed a couple of tweaks (which this forum provided him) and that was the last we heard. Better get used to 4.6...we may never see a 4.7 or 5.x. Mike's heart appears to have been stolen by a sexier gal called the Touch Pro.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Maybe Mike can find a successor like Juicy did when he left the Diamond for the Pro. JMZ seems to be doing a pretty good job, maybe someone here can take the torch with MSR. If he has truly left us in the dark,,,,,sobs.....
Old 03-17-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pavillion
Carrier: telus

2dmaxhtc is a n00b

does the weather take a really long time too download of is it just my diamond?
Old 03-17-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond -> vzw
Carrier: Verizon

mclaser is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_ee View Post
anyone know if the slide 2 answer can be removed? using mikes 4.6
I asked this a week or so ago as well. I've been using Touch Lock Pro and it seems to work. Anyone know how to remove the S2U or whatever this ROM is using? I've looked all over the registry and can't seem to find any clue.
TIA
Old 03-17-2009, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pavillion
Carrier: telus

2dmaxhtc is a n00b

also on the sms the tool too make the text bigger or smaller dont work right after you tap too make smaller you have too scroll too the next text too make the ajustment work
Old 03-17-2009, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaser View Post
I asked this a week or so ago as well. I've been using Touch Lock Pro and it seems to work. Anyone know how to remove the S2U or whatever this ROM is using? I've looked all over the registry and can't seem to find any clue.
TIA
You can probably use Advanced Configuration Tool under phone options/disable dialer skin. That should make it use the default Windows Mobile canvas. I had the same problem yesterday, except I wanted to re-enable S2A, and jmorton10 pointed me to that program.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab (282.1 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-17-2009, 02:10 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Now a quick question, which i 've asked before in other forums. How can us End users of Mighty ROM (any rom really) be sure that our information stored on the phone is safe.. Like.. how can we be sure that a covert application isn't making hidden connections and sending our login information to a 3rd party? . I know i'm just being paranoid, but we know the capabilities of applications, such as Smart phone Tracker.. it can run in the background, just as many other windows processes..

Is there a way that we can view hidden processes and such to make sure there aren't any covert /shady apps. Just an educational question. I'm currently using Mighty 4.6 and love it. I keep trying other ROMS, but I immediately flash back to Mighty's because nothing seems to touch it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development