View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 04:06 AM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy1864 View Post
Defending Camera album 4.6. I can't seem to understand why so many people are working to fix something that isn't broke. Yes it works a little differently the first time I used it I was confused too but I found I actually like some of the changes like moving the picture by dragging your finger when zoomed in. As far as I can tell every feature of album works perfectly just spend a little time learning how to use it (hint use the Navigation Control button) I think many of you may actually learn to like some of the changes.

Well, i tried to "fix" it because I like the finger gesture better than the d-pad. I can live with it the way it is now, using the d-pad to flip through pictures is fine, unless someone comes up with the finger scrolling option again. One thing I do like that I found out tonight was that if you hold down the d-pad to the left or right it scrolls through your pics really fast. But the only way I got it to do that was to zoom in then zoom out, press the screen wait for the icons to disappear then you can scroll using the d-pad. Somewhat inefficient but it works.

Let me clarify just in case someone doesnt know...the d-pad I am talking about (circle enter button) if you press just to the outside of the circle, top bottom left and right acts like a d-pad

Last edited by TREmp77; 03-13-2009 at 04:32 AM.