PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

cubbieswin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Question guys. What are you using to picture message? I have the picture mail cab from Sprint but that thing sucked. Is there a custom one out there that works well with Mighty's ROM?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:58 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubbieswin View Post
Is the MightyMike History + Calendar + Comm.cab compatible with this version? I have it downloaded from before. I liked the extra tabs.
I would recommend re-downloading it because I had to change it up to be compatible again. But to answer your question, yes it should work, but please re-download it from MightyMikes TouchPro thread.

Quote:
Question guys. What are you using to picture message? I have the picture mail cab from Sprint but that thing sucked. Is there a custom one out there that works well with Mighty's ROM?
sMMS FTW! I have yet to regret using it!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22509
Old 03-23-2009, 04:06 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Arcsoft.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

cubbieswin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I would recommend re-downloading it because I had to change it up to be compatible again. But to answer your question, yes it should work, but please re-download it from MightyMikes TouchPro thread.

sMMS FTW! I have yet to regret using it!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22509

Sweet! If you recommend it, that's good enough for me! Thanks for all your help and responding soooooo fast!

Edit: I went over to the TouchPro thread and downloaded all the "Mighty Essentials" for Sprint. Are they all safe to use on the Diamond? I'm going to bypass the picturemail and try the one you recommended. FYI, the OZ messaging link in that thread is broken. I don't know what OZ messaging is.

What is the SMS 160 characters and should it be installed with the picture mail software you recommended?

Last edited by cubbieswin; 03-23-2009 at 04:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

does sashimi not work w/ this rom? i've been trying to use it and it's causing HUGE problems. it installed some cabs and then froze up. does this every time. now everytime i do a soft reset, it acts like i do a hard one (have to do screen taps and runs customizations). after all that, the programs folder is totally empty. i just did another hard and i'm individually installing the cabs and it's doing the same thing. reflashing to stock and then will reflash 4.7, even though i've always been fine using just the clear storage method

Last edited by sbello81; 03-23-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Sweet! If you recommend it, that's good enough for me! Thanks for all your help and responding soooooo fast!

Edit: I went over to the TouchPro thread and downloaded all the "Mighty Essentials" for Sprint. Are they all safe to use on the Diamond? I'm going to bypass the picturemail and try the one you recommended. FYI, the OZ messaging link in that thread is broken. I don't know what OZ messaging is.

What is the SMS 160 characters and should it be installed with the picture mail software you recommended?
Nice to get help witout someone being a butthole to you isn't it?? you know kinda like you were to me.. LOL..

BTW I cant wait to get this thing on my phone...
Old 03-23-2009, 05:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bridic is keeping up the good workbridic is keeping up the good work

So far, very smooth but hit a possible bug...every time I go to add a second email account, it will open my exchange account. I deleted my exchange account and tried to create a new on but it still opens like there is an account already created.

Edit:
I did another hard reset just because and the same results.
I am only able to add an exchange account.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
I hope this is an easy fix.

Last edited by bridic; 03-23-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:04 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

i use smms for picture mail, still works wonderfully with sprint, sending to any carrier.

that soft reset button in programs is so convenient. please keep that in future roms.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:40 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey MrObvious, iv just got this alltel Diamond and flashed this ROM last night, so far iv tried 3 different Arcsoft cabs and several different server settings, could you pleaase explain how you got your mms working and post your .cab? Thanks alot!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 03-23-2009, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

boomhower is becoming a great contributor

Damn I had just got my last flash situated the way I want it and here we go again. Oh well, another afternoon gone down the crappy with my flashing addiction. Thanks Mike!

yes I have tried several back-up programs and I just don't get along with them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development