PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 11:54 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arts View Post
Thanks Mike, great ROM, I love it. Just a question, is it possible to assign one of the soft keys to jump to the "programs" tab? I can't seem to be able to do it as there is no programs.exe that I can assign using the Advanced Config Utility.
go here ---> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php
select search titles only and type: assign softkey
it should work for you too
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Telus

Arts is just getting started

Thanks, that works but it is not exactly what I was looking for, is there a way to actually jump to another tab in tf3d (such as weather, music, etc.) using the soft keys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
go here ---> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php
select search titles only and type: assign softkey
it should work for you too =D>
Old 07-04-2009, 05:19 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arts View Post
Thanks, that works but it is not exactly what I was looking for, is there a way to actually jump to another tab in tf3d (such as weather, music, etc.) using the soft keys?
You only have two soft keys. But yes there are programs I saw when searching that allow you to assign your softkeys to about anything you want.
I know what I can do is if I swipe my finger across the clock from left to right it will go to the Programs tab. Right to left will go to the right one tab at a time. Or you could just click and hold on the square around the tabs icon and drag it to whichever tab you want. Or just click the tab you want (if its within the current screen).
Old 07-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah so I decided I want the bigger scroll bars...I know it was talked about a couple weeks back when this ROM dropped but here is what is in the setup.xml for the Mighty Mike and Lil Rico 4rowIconscab, so if you just want to the edits yourself.

<characteristic type="Registry">
<characteristic type="HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\IconConfig">
<parm name="HorizontalIconSpacing" value="105" datatype="integer" />
<parm name="VerticalIconSpacing" value="115" datatype="integer" />
<parm name="IconTitleFontSize" value="6" datatype="integer" />
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\System\GWE">
<parm name="cyVScr" value="18" datatype="integer" />
<parm name="cxVScr" value="18" datatype="integer" />
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>

Last edited by TREmp77; 07-05-2009 at 02:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Who would have ever thought that this thread would go more than 24 hours without a post. Wow!
Old 07-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Who would have ever thought that this thread would go more than 24 hours without a post. Wow!
Yep...makes me wonder if all the "regulars" that used to camp here until 3 or 4 in the morning waiting for a release have just squatted on Mike's final 6.1 release or moved on to other releases/threads. As for me, just call me a squatter. Mike's final release is one for the ages and the one I will be on until I move to a newer phone.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: iusacell

xeagle24 is a n00b

hello there, your last rom kiked me out of internet shearing on mi laptop at least 10 times in 1 hour, i dont know if im the onli one with this problem....
Old 07-05-2009, 11:55 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Yep...makes me wonder if all the "regulars" that used to camp here until 3 or 4 in the morning waiting for a release have just squatted on Mike's final 6.1 release or moved on to other releases/threads. As for me, just call me a squatter. Mike's final release is one for the ages and the one I will be on until I move to a newer phone.
I agree. This ROM is actually quite beautiful. I'm surprised how much it's stable. I don't think I have had a need to hard reset in a few days which is unusual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeagle24 View Post
hello there, your last rom kiked me out of internet shearing on mi laptop at least 10 times in 1 hour, i dont know if im the onli one with this problem....
Try reflashing your shipped ROM.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I smiled
Old 07-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Anyone else notice that MR6 is dropping today?

ROM: DarkRoot

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development