View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
But i have still two questions so I thought I would repost them.

1. anyone know how to link apps to the applications menu from my Internal Storage? what happened is that I did the ROM update and left the internal storage. So some of my apps are still there and work great. I just can't see them listed in the applications section. I have to manually work my way to click them

Anyone? Possibilities?
Although the files that you installed are still there, the OS does not see them as installed. Your two choices are to reinstall the programs and select IS for where they will reside (again). You could also restore the backup that I'm sure you made prior to flashing.
I'm sure you could probably create some links in your \Windows\Start Menu\Programs folder, but I have no idea how to attempt that or if it's even worth it. I always just re-install the programs.

This post has been thanked 1 times.