Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 PM
jrimmer
PPCGeeks Regular

jrimmer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Hi All,

Just thought that I would put in my two cents. I'm seriously anxious about the new ROM. looking forward to having the SIP issues resolved as well as other improvements/fixes. I have been using some of the Diamond 2 updates, which seem to be OK.. I have been using the modified Keyboard and sensor app... They seem to be working OK though the some of the problems with any of the orientation applications that I have ever used seem to be present. Like when I pull the phone outta my pocket the screen is all jumbled and there is no longer any slide to answer. Keyboard, though is much improved, I much prefer the predictive text, well for me any way.

But i have still two questions so I thought I would repost them.

1. anyone know how to link apps to the applications menu from my Internal Storage? what happened is that I did the ROM update and left the internal storage. So some of my apps are still there and work great. I just can't see them listed in the applications section. I have to manually work my way to click them

2. anyone experienced any co-relation between the WildBerry apps (FlipIt, SDCerts, Manila Landscape) and working with their own email exchange? I know its sounds crazy but both times i have loaded these apps my sync with my computer has been broken and I'm unable to get emails from my companies exchange. They simply just stop arriving. And nothing but a completed rom update fixes it.

Anyone? Possibilities?