PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Giving the blue guys more candy. I'm now finishing the last bit of colors, but I need to release one to get a general feed back from people who use it, so here's blue. The RA's should be all done tonight for all other colors. Clock takes a bit more time, but its a work in progress, same with the dialer and media library. Also, pay attention, I install the entire theme on my phone and if 1 color seems off, I re-do everything, so their may be updated cabs for the other colors, I will let you guys know. Brown is one I am going to re-do, just FYI

Random Access: More Coming Soon

MidNight Blue RA
Pssst (best Jedi impression) You want to release the pink RA (waves hand).
Otherwise rock on!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:46 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
Heres the file.
Quote:
Pssst (best Jedi impression) You want to release the pink RA (waves hand).
Otherwise rock on!
LOL, Thanks for the file, but if you look at post #2 in the TP thread, pink has been out for a 2 days now :
Old 02-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
LOL, Thanks for the file, but if you look at post #2 in the TP thread, pink has been out for a 2 days now :
LOL Your the best... I am slow

Back to making my gumbo.

Last edited by Konfuzion; 02-21-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Speed Dial Skin Template

I made this for myself but i thought other people might use it. I always forget what I assigned for speed dial.

Instructions:

It's a .psd so you need photoshop to use it. Once you enter your own text, from the menu select image>mode>indexed color. Click yes to flatten invisible and hidden layers.

Then go to save as and under format select BMP. Now save the file to your internal storage. (make sure the file is named Assets_dialer_Normal.bmp)

Now using Total Commander copy the original file if you want to keep it, and then copy or move the edited file to the windows directory. Allow it to overwrite the old file and then do a soft reset and enjoy.

*edit* I realized I may have included a font not included with windows. If you want to use the exact font It is now posted.

Attached Files
File Type: zip AvantGarde-BookOblique.zip (25.2 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Assets_dialer_Normal.zip (192.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Kessler; 02-22-2009 at 03:28 AM.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
Speed Dial Skin.

I made this for myself but i thought other people might use it. I always forget what I assigned for speed dial.

Instructions:

It's a .psd so you need photoshop to use it. Once you enter your text, from the menu select image>mode>indexed color. Click yes to flatten invisible and hidden layers.

Then go to save as and under format select BMP. Now save the file to your internal storage. (make sure the file is named Assets_dialer_Normal.bmp)

Now using Total Commander copy the original file if you want to keep it, and then copy or move the edited file to the windows directory. Allow it to overwrite the old file and then do a soft reset and enjoy.

*edit* I realized I may have included a font not included with windows. If you want to use the exact font It is now posted.
I need Heidi's number. Ro the speed dial wont work
Old 02-21-2009, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Quote:
I need Heidi's number. Ro the speed dial wont work
You don't have a chance, sorry. I'm lost, what is Ro ?
Old 02-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
You don't have a chance, sorry. I'm lost, what is Ro ?
Typing too fast for my keyboard I guess Ro = Or, dont take it personal it was a j/k. (But you may want to edit her out of the file you posted)
Old 02-21-2009, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Typing too fast for my keyboard I guess Ro = Or, dont take it personal it was a j/k. (But you may want to edit her out of the file you posted)
No problem, wasn't taken personally I just couldn't made sense of the post with the broken sentence and misspelling
Old 02-21-2009, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint pcs

corleone401 is just getting started

Quote:
Heres the file.
Thanks! I've been searching everywhere for it.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone401 View Post
Thanks! I've been searching everywhere for it.
NP

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development