View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Giving the blue guys more candy. I'm now finishing the last bit of colors, but I need to release one to get a general feed back from people who use it, so here's blue. The RA's should be all done tonight for all other colors. Clock takes a bit more time, but its a work in progress, same with the dialer and media library. Also, pay attention, I install the entire theme on my phone and if 1 color seems off, I re-do everything, so their may be updated cabs for the other colors, I will let you guys know. Brown is one I am going to re-do, just FYI

Random Access: More Coming Soon

MidNight Blue RA
Pssst (best Jedi impression) You want to release the pink RA (waves hand).
Otherwise rock on!
This post has been thanked 1 times.