View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Kessler
PPCGeeks Regular

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Speed Dial Skin Template

I made this for myself but i thought other people might use it. I always forget what I assigned for speed dial.

Instructions:

It's a .psd so you need photoshop to use it. Once you enter your own text, from the menu select image>mode>indexed color. Click yes to flatten invisible and hidden layers.

Then go to save as and under format select BMP. Now save the file to your internal storage. (make sure the file is named Assets_dialer_Normal.bmp)

Now using Total Commander copy the original file if you want to keep it, and then copy or move the edited file to the windows directory. Allow it to overwrite the old file and then do a soft reset and enjoy.

*edit* I realized I may have included a font not included with windows. If you want to use the exact font It is now posted.

Attached Files
File Type: zip AvantGarde-BookOblique.zip (25.2 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Assets_dialer_Normal.zip (192.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Kessler; 02-22-2009 at 03:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.