View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
Speed Dial Skin.

I made this for myself but i thought other people might use it. I always forget what I assigned for speed dial.

Instructions:

It's a .psd so you need photoshop to use it. Once you enter your text, from the menu select image>mode>indexed color. Click yes to flatten invisible and hidden layers.

Then go to save as and under format select BMP. Now save the file to your internal storage. (make sure the file is named Assets_dialer_Normal.bmp)

Now using Total Commander copy the original file if you want to keep it, and then copy or move the edited file to the windows directory. Allow it to overwrite the old file and then do a soft reset and enjoy.

*edit* I realized I may have included a font not included with windows. If you want to use the exact font It is now posted.
I need Heidi's number. Ro the speed dial wont work