PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

I'm not gonna touch the blatant rip off idea of the text on the dialer...guess I just did...hehehe

Ok, now my question. I just exited out of WMP and the volume controls are jacked again, will the old hot fix work on 4.5?
Old 02-21-2009, 08:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
No problem, wasn't taken personally I just couldn't made sense of the post with the broken sentence and misspelling
FFS I never liked grammar. "I need Heidi's number, or the speed dial wont work. "

There! hehehe
Old 02-21-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I'm not gonna touch the blatant rip off idea of the text on the dialer...guess I just did...hehehe

Ok, now my question. I just exited out of WMP and the volume controls are jacked again, will the old hot fix work on 4.5?

I did it a month ago, although your post did prompt me to put the file up here. People have been customizing dialers for a long time and I'm sure this has been done by many people, it's not like you invented the television . I just wanted to share my file for anyone interested.

Last edited by Kessler; 02-21-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:27 PM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint and the occasional headaches

a2k is keeping up the good worka2k is keeping up the good work

Ok, I've upgraded to 4.5 and SMS text still freezing
Old 02-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2k View Post
Ok, I've upgraded to 4.5 and SMS text still freezing
Yeah not as much but now in my contacts. When I slide my finger to a letter it goes to the top of the contact list so i have to use the touch wheel to scroll. ( I am using LIl Rico's blue random axcess cab though). I think that is all. It seems like I had found another bug but I dont remember so it must not have been that big.

SWEET ROM Mike!

Old 02-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
Yeah not as much but now in my contacts. When I slide my finger to a letter it goes to the top of the contact list so i have to use the touch wheel to scroll. ( I am using LIl Rico's blue random axcess cab though). I think that is all. It seems like I had found another bug but I dont remember so it must not have been that big.

SWEET ROM Mike!
I am using the blue RA cab also and no scrolling issues.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

Hi everybody! I just upgraded to the diamond from a sprint Touch and rather than playing with my new Diamond, i immediately unlocked and flashed it to this rom, so I have a couple questions that I'm not sure have to do with this rom or not. sorry about this, and thanks for any help as well as the great rom!

1. what is the texting freezing issue I hear everyone talk about? the only thing I have experienced would be occasianally TouchPal will stall and i have to wait about 10 seconds before it starts working again. I imagine this might be it, but I experience this very rarely.

2. whenever I have a different wallpaper on my home screen (via the settings tab) TouchFlo occasionally resets and it kicks me out of my application and back to the today screen. This happens most often when browsing email through activesync (occasionally) or Every time an alarm goes off with G-Alarm (which is a lot harder to cope with, since i then have to get to g-alarm through the programs menu in order to get back to turning off my alarm) Is that a problem with this rom or touchflo itself? is it known?
Old 02-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
Hi everybody! I just upgraded to the diamond from a sprint Touch and rather than playing with my new Diamond, i immediately unlocked and flashed it to this rom, so I have a couple questions that I'm not sure have to do with this rom or not. sorry about this, and thanks for any help as well as the great rom!

1. what is the texting freezing issue I hear everyone talk about? the only thing I have experienced would be occasianally TouchPal will stall and i have to wait about 10 seconds before it starts working again. I imagine this might be it, but I experience this very rarely.

2. whenever I have a different wallpaper on my home screen (via the settings tab) TouchFlo occasionally resets and it kicks me out of my application and back to the today screen. This happens most often when browsing email through activesync (occasionally) or Every time an alarm goes off with G-Alarm (which is a lot harder to cope with, since i then have to get to g-alarm through the programs menu in order to get back to turning off my alarm) Is that a problem with this rom or touchflo itself? is it known?
1. Yes

2. Did you do a clean install of this rom? Meaning flash the rom then go to start / system / settings / clear memory? I have never experienced this issue you are talking about though.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
I am using the blue RA cab also and no scrolling issues.
Interesting... ok. I'm o 4.5 and the other thing I can think of is I changed the vertical scroll bar width to 13. But that should affect it so I have no clue.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Didn't have time to google or search but 4.5 is doing the old ringtone revert....Its reverting me to Innovations.... Anyone else experiencing this problem or did i download the 4.5 that dosent exist?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development