View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:13 PM
lazyboy0172
Regular 'Geeker

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Hi everybody! I just upgraded to the diamond from a sprint Touch and rather than playing with my new Diamond, i immediately unlocked and flashed it to this rom, so I have a couple questions that I'm not sure have to do with this rom or not. sorry about this, and thanks for any help as well as the great rom!

1. what is the texting freezing issue I hear everyone talk about? the only thing I have experienced would be occasianally TouchPal will stall and i have to wait about 10 seconds before it starts working again. I imagine this might be it, but I experience this very rarely.

2. whenever I have a different wallpaper on my home screen (via the settings tab) TouchFlo occasionally resets and it kicks me out of my application and back to the today screen. This happens most often when browsing email through activesync (occasionally) or Every time an alarm goes off with G-Alarm (which is a lot harder to cope with, since i then have to get to g-alarm through the programs menu in order to get back to turning off my alarm) Is that a problem with this rom or touchflo itself? is it known?