PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
I did not know these items were available - I thought they were related to the rom and thought Juicy was doing something "special" when his roms had these. I quickly searched for, found, and installed diamond tweaks. I enabled those camera modes. I had the same freezing issues with burst and sports modes. I tried to use 1mp and 3mp settings, both caused freezing. I'll go back to "regular" photos for now.

It took me probably two hours to figure out how to get the Picture Theme mode to work. It kept saying that it couldn't find the default theme. You can find a ton of themes by just doing a search, but the short answer to this issue is to install the following themes in the WINDOWS directory. You can also add them to the My Documents/Templates directory, but that is not the critical part to make it work). Also, the key file is Default-Template.gif, not some of the other files you will see mentioned as the "magical" default file. Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Missing_camera_templates.zip (233.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
Taken from the thread above:

Thanks. I changed the value to 0 and my results are:

Burst mode now only takes 1 picture at a time, not sure if this is good or not

Sports mode takes 5 pics quickly and does not freeze and does save the pics.

The reason this is important to me is that my hands are too shaky which they are not very shaky at all to take a good picture in regular mode. Every pic comes out blurry. In sports or burst mode it takes it so quickly it does not matter and I get good pics and just delete what I don't want.

Mike and LilRico, can we please come up with a fix for this to get it to work like you have on the pro? Thank you so much for your help, and again, I love the ROM.
I would have thought it was the other way around--that Burst mode would take 5 pics real fast and Sport mode would take one pic with a very fast shutter speed (to freeze the action in a fast-moving sports scene). I'll have to play with/research these modes further.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

kneedeep is a n00b

Hey guys,
When im in camera mode and i tap on settings i dont have a sports or burst mode icon to click from in the menu. Am i missing something or is this a really stupid question??? Im running 4.4.5 with hotfix on sprint diamond. Thanks.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedeep View Post
Hey guys,
When im in camera mode and i tap on settings i dont have a sports or burst mode icon to click from in the menu. Am i missing something or is this a really stupid question??? Im running 4.4.5 with hotfix on sprint diamond. Thanks.
I did not realize either, but if you install "diamond tweak" (search on google and you'll find it) and run it, you'll have the option to enable those modes.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

EvanWasHere is just getting started

Hey guys,
Mighty and Rico.... u guys rock.

Two quick questions.

1.) I am having the same issue that has been mentioned here with creating a new text message. Usually if I am in SMS and I hit new and start typing the name or phone number of the person, it will autoguess who I am texting, but that doesn't happen anymore. Any way to fix?

2.) I use my phone as my alarm. When the alarm goes off, there is usually a visual popup that lets me dismiss or snooze. I do not see that option anymore. Now when the alarm goes off, it just makes noise but there is no visual indicator to click on.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:52 PM
N00b

kneedeep is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
I did not realize either, but if you install "diamond tweak" (search on google and you'll find it) and run it, you'll have the option to enable those modes.

Got it, thanks for the help!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:05 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanWasHere View Post
Hey guys,

2.) I use my phone as my alarm. When the alarm goes off, there is usually a visual popup that lets me dismiss or snooze. I do not see that option anymore. Now when the alarm goes off, it just makes noise but there is no visual indicator to click on.

In Settings; Sounds & Notifications; Notifications tab; select Reminders. Put a check in the box for "Display message on Screen"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture1.jpg (104.6 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 02-16-2009 at 03:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:39 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanWasHere View Post
Hey guys,

Two quick questions.

1.) I am having the same issue that has been mentioned here with creating a new text message. Usually if I am in SMS and I hit new and start typing the name or phone number of the person, it will autoguess who I am texting, but that doesn't happen anymore. Any way to fix?

Make sure the keyboard is in abc mode. Im running 4.4.5 and when the keyboard is in t9 it doesnt auto pull the names. When selecting the rexipient field in the past, the keyborad would automatically go into abc mode, now it doesnt. I have mentiones this twice but have not gotten a response.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work

keyboard still freezing
Telus Diamond Radio V1.04.05V
Old 02-16-2009, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

EvanWasHere is just getting started

Yup. That fixed both my issues. Thanks guys.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development