View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 01:35 PM
pixelpop
Regular 'Geeker

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
I did not know these items were available - I thought they were related to the rom and thought Juicy was doing something "special" when his roms had these. I quickly searched for, found, and installed diamond tweaks. I enabled those camera modes. I had the same freezing issues with burst and sports modes. I tried to use 1mp and 3mp settings, both caused freezing. I'll go back to "regular" photos for now.

It took me probably two hours to figure out how to get the Picture Theme mode to work. It kept saying that it couldn't find the default theme. You can find a ton of themes by just doing a search, but the short answer to this issue is to install the following themes in the WINDOWS directory. You can also add them to the My Documents/Templates directory, but that is not the critical part to make it work). Also, the key file is Default-Template.gif, not some of the other files you will see mentioned as the "magical" default file. Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Missing_camera_templates.zip (233.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!