PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

just wondering... will subsequent hotfixes have the info and fixes from earlier hotfixes?
Old 02-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Yes it will... sorry i didn't state that. I haven't fixed up my diamond thread to show those addons!

It will be done soon.

But yes the cab will work for the diamond
Thanks Mike. Keep up the outstanding work and we'll cut you some slack on thread maintenance.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone tried and found this?

Using Diamond Tweak:

Enable the other camera modes....

Take pics with burst or sport phone freezes up after taking pics and never keeps the pics

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I finally have the phone set up and loving it with Mikes rom and ricos customizations.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:51 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

mike i myself really like what you have done to this thread all the cust. stuff the internet mouse i really like that dailer lilrico by the way is there a cab for that anyway back to what i was saying good job best thread out there keep it comin loyal greeker

EDIT: so whats next my man
Old 02-15-2009, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow, I thought everyone went to sleep....it's been almost an hour without anyone posting. Please someone help me if you can. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bridic is keeping up the good workbridic is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I need MightyMike to finish "Everlasting Cactus Green (Stock Manila)" because he's the one that takes care of the .tsk's.
I understand and will try my best to wait patiently.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:13 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
Wow, I thought everyone went to sleep....it's been almost an hour without anyone posting. Please someone help me if you can. Thanks.
sorry i dont have that program or i would try to help but i dont
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Not sure what this means, but found it over in Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs :

v4.2.1
Outlook now shows Reply instead of Reply All
Fixed Camera freezing using Burst & Sport modes
Fixed Sprint Manila slider off center issue w/ Background4allpages

Is this an issue that Mike needs to be made aware of? I'm not sure, but I'll let you investigate further.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I just tried the burst and sports mode and they both worked fine, didnt freeze and it did save the pics. Sorry.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

By the way, in the XDA tweaks post (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...327276&page=28), there is mention of enabling a GPS-stamped picture mode. I seem to recall someone here asking about that and was wondering if anyone had gotten that to work and how.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development