PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 03:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

worldaviator is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to worldaviator
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Final Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
is the server down? cant download the rom...
Try again...I had problems earlier this morning but after a couple of hours, I was able to d/l the file.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Final Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
just set up email forwarding online with your USA.net.. .sign up for a gmail account (excellent spam protection by the way..better than what ya have now)...And then set up your phone to check your GMAIL.. via IMAP...that is if your USA.net has email forwarding. it should. Try it man. It's worth a shot. and you'll love gmail.
Don't want to waste message space, but since you guys were so nice, I thought I would report back on what got it working (in case someone else might need to try it). A call to their support desk and they had me change smtp.postoffice.net to mobile.postoffice.net. I've never done that before, and auto-config was using the smtp.postoffice.net server name that I had always used before, so maybe they are in the process of changing something.

Anyway, thanks again for the help and all appropriate Thanks buttons have been clicked.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:23 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

What happened to the new keyboard?
I like having Compact QWERTY back, but the new KB was pretty cool.

Is that what this is about?
[ # ] ***Reverted*** EzInput & XT9 = Removes SIP Lag
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture9.jpg (67.3 KB, 106 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 03-02-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

well with 4.6 i still get a very small freeze when typing something, plus my camera still locks up when i use sport or burst ??? other than that 4.6 is very very fast and runs really good
Old 03-02-2009, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tomkuang is just getting started
Re: Opera Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkuang View Post

Could you please have a version with the previous version of Opera? or maybe give out a work around such as how to disable the flash?

Thanks a lot!
any one knows how to disable the flash in opera?
Old 03-02-2009, 03:57 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Aww yes. Time to go flash. Hehe. I was at work last night and missed this!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

lordmyst is a n00b

Calculator is a little buggy. Switch it to landscape mode and put in Cos(5). The result doesn't quite fit in the screen, and you can't tell whether it's positive or negative.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Anymore thoughts on how to get the start icon to change?? I've done the Start Menu Certs and the sdkcerts, no luck I've tried tsowen taskbar 5v 1.7 and tsowen taskbar 4 v1.6
Old 03-02-2009, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
Anymore thoughts on how to get the start icon to change?? I've done the Start Menu Certs and the sdkcerts, no luck I've tried tsowen taskbar 5v 1.7 and tsowen taskbar 4 v1.6
Tsowen's start icons in his taskbar cabs are the shellres.192.dll. The start icon on Mighty's rom is the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui. You have to rename your shellres.192.dll that you want change to shellres.192.dll.0409.mui. Rename the original 0409.mui in the windows folder to shellres.192.dll.0409.mui.bak and move the other one in using Total Commander.

Worked fine for me.

Last edited by atrn271; 03-02-2009 at 04:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:28 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
It worked fine for me- I just dragged the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file over to \Windows and voila.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture15.jpg (161.6 KB, 85 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 03-02-2009 at 04:35 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development