View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 03:05 PM
pixelpop
Regular 'Geeker

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Final Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
just set up email forwarding online with your USA.net.. .sign up for a gmail account (excellent spam protection by the way..better than what ya have now)...And then set up your phone to check your GMAIL.. via IMAP...that is if your USA.net has email forwarding. it should. Try it man. It's worth a shot. and you'll love gmail.
Don't want to waste message space, but since you guys were so nice, I thought I would report back on what got it working (in case someone else might need to try it). A call to their support desk and they had me change smtp.postoffice.net to mobile.postoffice.net. I've never done that before, and auto-config was using the smtp.postoffice.net server name that I had always used before, so maybe they are in the process of changing something.

Anyway, thanks again for the help and all appropriate Thanks buttons have been clicked.