PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Rico and Mighty Mike RULE!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
Rico and Mighty Mike RULE!

Yeah, True You guys are awesome. I was thinking about learning how to manipulate and customize tf3d for Confliper or whomever. I just haven't had the time... Although, I get a break on Mardi Gras

Old 02-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

By LilRico

Quote:
"You know, I did the smallest thing possible! I could have made Mighty Mouse fly around the world you know Look... IDK what the problem is not being able to see Florida to Canada on the globe and you literally have to be looking very hard to see it! If it bothers you that much, then get the 2 required Manila files to remove it. I cannot believe how much people sweat MightyMikes splash screen and now the globe I made when we busted our asses for hours for you to enjoy your phone and we ASK FOR NOTHING in return, but thanks! Remember, the upgrade is free, the servers to you is free, the electric bill we pay is also free to you, so because of that I added 9 letters, tried to do it tastefully, and I made it shadow the world. It is a small price to pay for when what you're getting is a very good end product by my standards."
I couldn't agree more. I think what you and Mike have done for all of us is fantastic. I personally would not like my phone nearly as much as i do now if not for all the hard work that you guys put forth. I see lots of complaints when I check this post, and it gets to me every time. There are far too few accolades going to the people that make our Diamonds fly (Mike & Rico). Everybody is always looking for the next release but at the same time criticizing the work that has been done. Quit the bit**in and enjoy the fruits that Mike and Rico have given us, otherwise flash the stock rom, grab some tissue, and go cry to your carrier.

Last edited by pirish; 02-10-2009 at 03:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock
Carrier: Sprint

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
provisioning xml document.

you reference it in [UC] with your SDConfig.txt using the command;

XML: \Internal Storage\Config.xml

It's a great way to set your registry tweaks after a flash. Mine is huge.
Oh, stop bragging about how huge yours is! LOL
Old 02-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
By LilRico

I couldn't agree more. I think what you and Mike have done for all of us is fantastic. I personally would not like my phone nearly as much as i do now if not for all the hard work that you guys put forth. I see lots of complaints when I check this post, and it gets to me every time. There are far too few accolades going to the people that make our Diamonds fly (Mike & Rico). Everybody is always looking for the next release but at the same time criticizing the work that has been done. Quit the bit**in and enjoy the fruits that Mike and Rico have given us, otherwise flash the stock rom, grab some tissue, and go cry to your carrier.
I agree also. There's one thing to complain, and another to be constructive.

After all, its not LilRico or Mighty that install the ROM on "your" phone. Its your own option.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Which one are you talking about the ms one?

No it doesn't have it in there, but I have seriously been thinking about making that addition. If I do it, I'll have to make sure it matches with the theme installed.

^^^ This and.....

^^^ This

You know, I did the smallest thing possible! I could have made Mighty Mouse fly around the world you know Look... IDK what the problem is not being able to see Florida to Canada on the globe and you literally have to be looking very hard to see it! If it bothers you that much, then get the 2 required Manila files to remove it. I cannot believe how much people sweat MightyMikes splash screen and now the globe I made when we busted our asses for hours for you to enjoy your phone and we ASK FOR NOTHING in return, but thanks! Remember, the upgrade is free, the servers to you is free, the electric bill we pay is also free to you, so because of that I added 9 letters, tried to do it tastefully, and I made it shadow the world. It is a small price to pay for when what you're getting is a very good end product by my standards.

ICR is something I'm looking into and LOL... You said "doohickey!"

Please send me that info in a PM because I'm going to have a hard time finding it again here. all I need is the RGB, so I can get the hue, saturation settings I like. Thanks...

post #4 also has some cabs in that thread as well!

4.4.5 is the ROM you should use. I believe this issue has been resolved. I don't have my personal Diamond, so I'm not able to double check for you, but to my knowledge it has been corrected.

As of right now, we cannot have the Full QWERY and Compact QWERTY keyboards in black because of issues we get when we go to Full QWERY and in landscape mode. Trust me, Mike wanted it last release, but it is very hard to get it done. There's more then skins involved to get it to work, but it is something we're looking into because we would have liked to of had ALL of the keyboards black.

When I get home, you will receive a PM with your HTC start logo as soon as I finish it

Yes they are done, but IDK how I want to implement it.... Either give you a .rar file so you can extract the png, or make a .cab. Mike is the one that will decide, but yes, they are 100% completed. Tonight I will have them up. Last night was a crazy night trying to get those themes done for the ROM release.
Thanks Rico
Old 02-10-2009, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Hero

dgreen1 is a n00b

Nice work! Only thing that seems a little weird is that my stylus doesnt seem to work on the touch screen unless only use my finger. Its almost seems like this is heat activated.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreen1 View Post
Nice work! Only thing that seems a little weird is that my stylus doesnt seem to work on the touch screen unless only use my finger. Its almost seems like this is heat activated.
Thats wierd
Old 02-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Lil Rico thanks for including my question in your response, I got the Midnight Blue and then went and changed the .tsk for the Command bar and soft key bar to match. My Diamond is nearly perfect now.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:29 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Lil Rico thanks for including my question in your response, I got the Midnight Blue and then went and changed the .tsk for the Command bar and soft key bar to match. My Diamond is nearly perfect now.
Looking forward to the yellow

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development