View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 03:16 PM
pirish
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

By LilRico

Quote:
"You know, I did the smallest thing possible! I could have made Mighty Mouse fly around the world you know Look... IDK what the problem is not being able to see Florida to Canada on the globe and you literally have to be looking very hard to see it! If it bothers you that much, then get the 2 required Manila files to remove it. I cannot believe how much people sweat MightyMikes splash screen and now the globe I made when we busted our asses for hours for you to enjoy your phone and we ASK FOR NOTHING in return, but thanks! Remember, the upgrade is free, the servers to you is free, the electric bill we pay is also free to you, so because of that I added 9 letters, tried to do it tastefully, and I made it shadow the world. It is a small price to pay for when what you're getting is a very good end product by my standards."
I couldn't agree more. I think what you and Mike have done for all of us is fantastic. I personally would not like my phone nearly as much as i do now if not for all the hard work that you guys put forth. I see lots of complaints when I check this post, and it gets to me every time. There are far too few accolades going to the people that make our Diamonds fly (Mike & Rico). Everybody is always looking for the next release but at the same time criticizing the work that has been done. Quit the bit**in and enjoy the fruits that Mike and Rico have given us, otherwise flash the stock rom, grab some tissue, and go cry to your carrier.

Last edited by pirish; 02-10-2009 at 03:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.