View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 03:24 PM
kyrumo
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Which one are you talking about the ms one?

No it doesn't have it in there, but I have seriously been thinking about making that addition. If I do it, I'll have to make sure it matches with the theme installed.

^^^ This and.....

^^^ This

You know, I did the smallest thing possible! I could have made Mighty Mouse fly around the world you know Look... IDK what the problem is not being able to see Florida to Canada on the globe and you literally have to be looking very hard to see it! If it bothers you that much, then get the 2 required Manila files to remove it. I cannot believe how much people sweat MightyMikes splash screen and now the globe I made when we busted our asses for hours for you to enjoy your phone and we ASK FOR NOTHING in return, but thanks! Remember, the upgrade is free, the servers to you is free, the electric bill we pay is also free to you, so because of that I added 9 letters, tried to do it tastefully, and I made it shadow the world. It is a small price to pay for when what you're getting is a very good end product by my standards.

ICR is something I'm looking into and LOL... You said "doohickey!"

Please send me that info in a PM because I'm going to have a hard time finding it again here. all I need is the RGB, so I can get the hue, saturation settings I like. Thanks...

post #4 also has some cabs in that thread as well!

4.4.5 is the ROM you should use. I believe this issue has been resolved. I don't have my personal Diamond, so I'm not able to double check for you, but to my knowledge it has been corrected.

As of right now, we cannot have the Full QWERY and Compact QWERTY keyboards in black because of issues we get when we go to Full QWERY and in landscape mode. Trust me, Mike wanted it last release, but it is very hard to get it done. There's more then skins involved to get it to work, but it is something we're looking into because we would have liked to of had ALL of the keyboards black.

When I get home, you will receive a PM with your HTC start logo as soon as I finish it

Yes they are done, but IDK how I want to implement it.... Either give you a .rar file so you can extract the png, or make a .cab. Mike is the one that will decide, but yes, they are 100% completed. Tonight I will have them up. Last night was a crazy night trying to get those themes done for the ROM release.
Thanks Rico
This post has been thanked 1 times.