PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 01:35 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Guys please relax... Mike is working on a lot... Just to let you guys know he's already fixed the disk drive mode. We're working on a couple of things right now. Please be patient...
Old 02-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Guys please relax... Mike is working on a lot... Just to let you guys know he's already fixed the disk drive mode. We're working on a couple of things right now. Please be patient...
meaning we're looking to get a new update rom? its just that id rather not flash all over again, but if theres a quick fix that would me much better. I know u guys r all working hard, so its just a request

Old 02-07-2009, 01:42 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
meaning we're looking to get a new update rom? its just that id rather not flash all over again, but if theres a quick fix that would me much better. I know u guys r all working hard, so its just a request
I totally understand where you're coming from, I know it would suck to have to re-do the phone especially if I had everything set and done, but I will tell you that it is being tested, and if the resolution comes out to be fixed, you will in fact need to re-flash. I'm sorry...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I totally understand where you're coming from, I know it would suck to have to re-do the phone especially if I had everything set and done, but I will tell you that it is being tested, and if the resolution comes out to be fixed, you will in fact need to re-flash. I'm sorry...
lol s'all good man. =) this is the sacrifice u gotta make to not making ur own rom = P (and obviously, even if i did make my own it wouldnt even compare to mike/juicy or any other major chefs out there lol)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized
Carrier: Sprint

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Relax Bud...

Don't type all in red kthxbai!

Sorry Mike, just letting member know in "red" don't download 4.4.3 yet and to the host take down the version that was posted..I see it as been done now .Just trying to save members from anger managment.

Top Flight Security
Old 02-07-2009, 01:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How come the Thanks aim't being displayed ?
Old 02-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

it comes and goes i've noticed the last few days
Old 02-07-2009, 01:54 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
How come the Thanks aim't being displayed ?
I was wondering the same thing...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Note to Current BETA Testers testing the release...

DO NOT RELEASE THE LINK...

If you confirm Disk Mode Works,

I have a **** load of goodies to pack in to the release... so please don't send the link around
This post has been thanked 1 times.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
it comes and goes i've noticed the last few days
Almost to screen align

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development