PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.4 BLACKOUT EDITION [20764-UC]

The conventional wisdom is at least one hard reset, sometimes more. The common theme I keep seeing is flash to a stock rom and then back. I have not experienced what you mention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan88 View Post
Hey, so nobody here seems to be having problems with this rom, so this may be due to something going wrong during the flashing process, but everything on my phone is very very laggy. TF3D doesn't actually slide, flipping through text messages on TF3D takes about 5 seconds of the writing juttering across the screen etc.

Should this be fixed by a simple re-flash? (i flashed from internal storage)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus- Mighty ROM 4.7

Jordan88 is becoming a great contributor

Yeah, i did a hard reset before and a hard reset after. I guess i will try flashing back to stock, do a hard rest, flash to mighty, do a hard reset.

And i know these questions have been answered somewhere in these forums, but i haven't been succesful in finding them with the search function, but what are the registry edits to change all of the programs/ settings menus back to only 3 across? Also, because i have mac, is it possible to do it through that PHM RegEdit program? I am assuming that the answer is yes, considering it is a program called regedit, but i've never used it before.
I will also confirm that i am not getting the black keyboard, which is no big deal. Everything else is excellent, thank you.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:15 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So far so good. Opera is super snappy. Loving it.

Edit: One thing I've noticed is that the keyboard doesn't automatically switch from t9 to abc when I use opera. To better explain, on other roms I like to use t9 when texting but in opera it usually switches automatically back to abc. maybe its just a reg edit or option, please let me know. thank you.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 02-07-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Lurker

kylerm is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I am already working on some stuff, just need to get it working right... Mighty and I want it blacked out, but not so much... You can only have so much black before it gets nasty on the eyes. If I can finish what I would like to do, it will probably be the lat thing that's going to be black out. The keyboard issue with landscape and such we know what it is and how to fix it, but we need more time in order to implement something. Trust me, it will be worth it.

My quick screens (AND NO THE ICONS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE ROM AND WILL NOT BE INCLUDED!):

How many of you guys noticed the globe?
You guys should put a little Mighty Mouse on the globe
Old 02-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work

how come my battery icon, the start bar doesn't look like that?
Old 02-07-2009, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I really hope you guys don't start using different icons
Old 02-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
Ditto that.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
If you read the post again you will see this: "My quick screens (AND NO THE ICONS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE ROM AND WILL NOT BE INCLUDED!):"
Old 02-07-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Everything works really smooth and fast, thanks Mike and Lilrico
Old 02-07-2009, 04:05 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
In one of the posts where Rico put the screenshots is your answer. (Its actually at the top of the quote you replied to!) That is part of a custom taskbar icon set that they are not including in these ROMS.
Very easy to include your own if you so desire.
Just go to this thread and read a little.

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development