View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 01:37 AM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Guys please relax... Mike is working on a lot... Just to let you guys know he's already fixed the disk drive mode. We're working on a couple of things right now. Please be patient...
meaning we're looking to get a new update rom? its just that id rather not flash all over again, but if theres a quick fix that would me much better. I know u guys r all working hard, so its just a request