PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 03:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/06/08] JUICY ROM v1.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedwo View Post
By the way, I found a bug within the Opera browser. When you rotate the diamond to go into Landscape mode while viewing any page in Opera, the thing crashes, goes back to Portrait mode, and brings up the Phone interface as if it thought you wanted to call someone.

This is quite annoying, and have no idea what is causing it. Anyone else?
Yes this is a problem in EVERY build of Opera. Event the stock ROM. I have had the least number of crashes with my custom build based on Buil1938. It's not in the ROM buglist, because frankly it is not my fault, and I have no way to fix it, but wait for a new build of Opera.

UPDATE: I may have fixed it. lol
UPDATE: Yup, fixed

Last edited by Juicy47; 09-07-2008 at 03:38 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

I leave on a trip for 1 night, 2 updates come out with another in development.

Looks like I'll be waiting for 1.06 to flash. Thanks for all the updates, and nice work fixing the Opera problem!
Old 09-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think this build is the best yet!! It is running great on my diamond, pretty quick and so far I have not had any problem with it or any of the 3rd party aps I have installed.

Great job.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

So just wondering, how hard would it be to remake this ROM for the Sprint Diamond, if someone were to provide you with the right files for the Sprint Diamond ROM?
Old 09-07-2008, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
So just wondering, how hard would it be to remake this ROM for the Sprint Diamond, if someone were to provide you with the right files for the Sprint Diamond ROM?
It wouldn't, once we get a dump of the Sprint ROM, I can hook you up with it right away.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Hey Juicy, any idead on when 1.06 will be released?
Old 09-07-2008, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hey Juicy, any idead on when 1.06 will be released?
Don't hold your breath for a release tonight.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

hey juicy, question. can you post a .cab for the live messenger program?

my friend has a diamond with telus, stock telus rom, same as me, and for the lift of her she can't connect to msn. We will be standing right beside eachother, and i can connect, she can't. She got beejive (jivetalk) and is able to connect without a hitch, so obviously the software is f00ked!

i want to flash her phone to your rom, but i'm waiting for you to come out with a semi-final release with no bugs so she doesn't kick my *** for having problems.

I thought for the time being i could try to reinstall her live messenger... i just can't seem to find a cab.

if anything, do u by chance have an updated version than what comes on the phone?

thanks so much u rock!
Old 09-07-2008, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
hey juicy, question. can you post a .cab for the live messenger program?

my friend has a diamond with telus, stock telus rom, same as me, and for the lift of her she can't connect to msn. We will be standing right beside eachother, and i can connect, she can't. She got beejive (jivetalk) and is able to connect without a hitch, so obviously the software is f00ked!

i want to flash her phone to your rom, but i'm waiting for you to come out with a semi-final release with no bugs so she doesn't kick my *** for having problems.

I thought for the time being i could try to reinstall her live messenger... i just can't seem to find a cab.

if anything, do u by chance have an updated version than what comes on the phone?

thanks so much u rock!
I'm currently using the same version as the Telus Stock ROM, so there wouldn't be a difference. I don't think she would be upset running 1.05 - there are no bugs present that aren't found in the stock ROM.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Just a question, but do any of you get a creaking sound when you press and hold the diamond in the bottom left corner? It's terribly annoying, and I'm trying to figure out if it is just mine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development