PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 08:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Wond3r is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/14/08] JUICY ROM v1.09

So what sort of battery enhancements will be in 1.1?
Old 09-16-2008, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

billo0071 is just getting started

Battery drain problem seems to have been fixed in 1.1, everything seems to be running smooth, great stuff
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

glad to hear :P

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-16-2008, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

billo0071 is just getting started

The only bug that I noticed so far is the inability to highlight more then one email in the inbox folder. Had phone on from a full charge at 8:30am now 10:50am, talked, surfed, installed some cab files, mail checking every 5 min, battery still at 90%
Old 09-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

the battery seriously kicks some *** now!

i too have the pain in the arse highlighting. bu ive had this issue since stock telus rom.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i was going to post about the email bug as well. you can only highlight 1 email at a time. everything else seems to be working really well. the battery life is pretty good, but i'll report back more after work today.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
i was going to post about the email bug as well. you can only highlight 1 email at a time. everything else seems to be working really well. the battery life is pretty good, but i'll report back more after work today.
what exactly is happened tho? is it just dragging the window (srolling) or is it just selecting and opening one.

i noticed if you try to multi select when dragging on a white area it scrolls if you multi select by dragging on a text area it selects multiple messages.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

I'm still using 1.09.

And I've noticed a lot of weirdness (ALA Stock rom)
Went into subway and came back out, and the phone crashed. Had to soft reset.
Battery. Everyone knows this one.
LAG. Trying to open contacts, and there's lag and due to impatience, other apps open up.
Emails not being highlighted. Just like other users mentioned (except this is in 1.09 as well) It just selects the first email I started swiping from. Then if I try again, it opens the email. Very annoying because I get a lot of emails during the day and I'm usually at the PC so I check them on the computer.. and at the end of the day, I select all and mark as read.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Oh, and text message swiping is also slow. Not as zippy as it was before (1.06, I jumped from 1.06 to 1.09)

Text message marking as read is also longer. I think it was 1 second before, but now it's like 3 seconds before it marks the text msg as read.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:37 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
Oh, and text message swiping is also slow. Not as zippy as it was before (1.06, I jumped from 1.06 to 1.09)

Text message marking as read is also longer. I think it was 1 second before, but now it's like 3 seconds before it marks the text msg as read.
please downlaod the beta via your FTA user account.

all these issues you speak of have been fixed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development