PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 12:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

billo0071 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/14/08] JUICY ROM v1.09

I donated, would it be possible to get a FTP userid also
Old 09-16-2008, 12:07 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billo0071 View Post
I donated, would it be possible to get a FTP userid also
check your pm its already there

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-16-2008, 12:11 AM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Beta is on the server have at it guys :P

use your logins provided to gain access
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

billo0071 is just getting started

Thanks
Old 09-16-2008, 12:13 AM
Retired Staff

no problem
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tuch Diamond

psyko_chewbacca is a n00b

Hi, I really like those Builds of yours Juicy! Unfortunately after installing 1.09, my gps isn't working on google maps, it was working perfectly with 1.06 (I think). I've tried to follow the tutorial concerning the GPS stickied in this forum but no success... Could someone tell me if they have the same issue.

Also, a little out of context but it's kinda boring to have to install all the applications I use over again after a rom upgrade. I could leave them installed in the internal storage memory but I would have to manually copy a shortcut in the Start folder for each app. Also I don't know if cab installers can modify the registry but if some apps could write values in the registry that wouldn't be copied after a rom upgrade.

Pim bakcup can at least copy messages, email and basic settings so at least it's a good start!
Old 09-16-2008, 12:26 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyko_chewbacca View Post
Hi, I really like those Builds of yours Juicy! Unfortunately after installing 1.09, my gps isn't working on google maps, it was working perfectly with 1.06 (I think). I've tried to follow the tutorial concerning the GPS stickied in this forum but no success... Could someone tell me if they have the same issue.

Also, a little out of context but it's kinda boring to have to install all the applications I use over again after a rom upgrade. I could leave them installed in the internal storage memory but I would have to manually copy a shortcut in the Start folder for each app. Also I don't know if cab installers can modify the registry but if some apps could write values in the registry that wouldn't be copied after a rom upgrade.

Pim bakcup can at least copy messages, email and basic settings so at least it's a good start!
You can try Sashimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by detwilers View Post
anyway, I started using Sashimi now.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=392983
From the no2chem thread ^

Quote:
What devices will SASHIMI work on and is tied to a specific region/language?
SASHIMI was built for the HTC Kaiser and its variants. However it should work on any device running Windows Mobile 6\6.1 with a QVGA or VGA resolution. SASHIMI should work on all WM6\6.1 ROMS regardless of language. For more detailed information see the documentation. SASHIMI's basic functionality should work on non-QVGA/VGA devices however formatting of the menus may not be ideal. In addition, some special features (like the Auto Install to Storage Card) will not function on non-QVGA/VGA devices because they depend on screen taps that are hard-coded to QVGA/VGA resolutions.
From XDA ^

So it should work for the diamond, right?
Old 09-16-2008, 01:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Flashing now, i'll let you know tomorrow how's it's running...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:15 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Flashing now, i'll let you know tomorrow how's it's running...
thanks make sure to try land scape, check out the phone settings too :P
Old 09-16-2008, 03:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

menn i can't wait to get back into this...treo 800 just isn't cutting it on sprint...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development