View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/06/08] JUICY ROM v1.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
hey juicy, question. can you post a .cab for the live messenger program?

my friend has a diamond with telus, stock telus rom, same as me, and for the lift of her she can't connect to msn. We will be standing right beside eachother, and i can connect, she can't. She got beejive (jivetalk) and is able to connect without a hitch, so obviously the software is f00ked!

i want to flash her phone to your rom, but i'm waiting for you to come out with a semi-final release with no bugs so she doesn't kick my *** for having problems.

I thought for the time being i could try to reinstall her live messenger... i just can't seem to find a cab.

if anything, do u by chance have an updated version than what comes on the phone?

thanks so much u rock!
I'm currently using the same version as the Telus Stock ROM, so there wouldn't be a difference. I don't think she would be upset running 1.05 - there are no bugs present that aren't found in the stock ROM.