View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 03:01 AM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/06/08] JUICY ROM v1.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedwo View Post
By the way, I found a bug within the Opera browser. When you rotate the diamond to go into Landscape mode while viewing any page in Opera, the thing crashes, goes back to Portrait mode, and brings up the Phone interface as if it thought you wanted to call someone.

This is quite annoying, and have no idea what is causing it. Anyone else?
Yes this is a problem in EVERY build of Opera. Event the stock ROM. I have had the least number of crashes with my custom build based on Buil1938. It's not in the ROM buglist, because frankly it is not my fault, and I have no way to fix it, but wait for a new build of Opera.

UPDATE: I may have fixed it. lol
UPDATE: Yup, fixed

Last edited by Juicy47; 09-07-2008 at 03:38 AM.