PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i think u mean the soft key so... Which version r u using?
Old 05-04-2010, 04:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
sorry i should have been more specific... i would need to know if u using my theme or gtx/original.
i use different skins on them and different dlls for the dialer cuz some of the images are in the dll for the dialer.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 05-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Don't know if this a small defect but can't use the back arrow on the keypad while dialing. Small thing just came up when pushed a wrong number.
It must be your specific theme build, as the leo dialer back arrow is functioning here with MikROM 23566 original on two diamonds.

BTW, amikam, 23566 has been working equally well (no SOD's or lockups) on both my Spb rom update loaded unit and the one partially loaded with sashimi and the rest manually. The only thing I've noticed besides the bottom start menu bar issue with Titanium or WM, is that the task bar bluetooth icon shows up only when connected to a BT headset on either unit, instead of an icon always being displayed with BT on.

Also, if anyone is interested, attached is a removable cab file that sets your Sense Music Library to load up in ram at start up. Please note that using this cab will decrease your total free program memory by approximately one to three megabytes after a soft reset, depending on the amount of music files. The obvious positive effect is not having to wait for the Sense Music Library to load. Plus, Sense Music Flow should now be available strait away.

Thanks again amikam for all the great work.
Cheers,
R
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
It must be your specific theme build, as the leo dialer back arrow is functioning here with MikROM 23566 original on two diamonds.

BTW, amikam, 23566 has been working equally well (no SOD's or lockups) on both my Spb rom update loaded unit and the one partially loaded with sashimi and the rest manually. The only thing I've noticed besides the bottom start menu bar issue with Titanium or WM, is that the task bar bluetooth icon shows up only when connected to a BT headset on either unit, instead of an icon always being displayed with BT on.

Also, if anyone is interested, attached is a removable cab file that sets your Sense Music Library to load up in ram at start up. Please note that using this cab will decrease your total free program memory by approximately one to three megabytes after a soft reset, depending on the amount of music files. The obvious positive effect is not having to wait for the Sense Music Library to load. Plus, Sense Music Flow should now be available strait away.

Thanks again amikam for all the great work.
Cheers,
R
i dont really use Bluetooth all that much so im not sure exactly what u mean, but it could be a miss match with the taskbar dll's to that sys...

btw nice find on that cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
thats fine... u might wanna checkout xmlgui... look it up at xda.
also, compare with regedits for some packages with old vga ones.
amikam, just got some time the last two days so looked into editing wvga packages to convert to vga and seems like quite a bit is involved. probably will take a look at it after school is over. anyways, i know finals are coming up next week so things are gonna get hectic but if you have some time, i'd appreciate it if you can upload those 2014 packages.

also, tried out the new roms and they are definitely snappy! nice work!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 05-04-2010, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok man... i just flashed my other diamond with the 23566 5/3 rom just to check your problem....
all working here.
im not sure why u have that issue.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
i dont really use Bluetooth all that much so im not sure exactly what u mean, but it could be a miss match with the taskbar dll's to that sys...

btw nice find on that cab.
In regard to Bluetooth, I use it all the time for voice command BT dialing via a BT headset, stereo tunes without wires, podcast streaming, etc.., as well as with iGuidance for voice turn by turn directions. It's priceless and has been used heavily here for at least four years now (since the 6700 days), lol... Anyway, I'm sure you know this already, but the best part of BT and voice command is that you can have the phone in a case somewhere in the car or fairly close to you in the house or office, and still click on the BT headset to answer, or to activate voice command and tell it what you want it to do, like call someone or open some program, play a song, or let you know the time, battery level etc... without ever having to look at the phone. On a side note, Android still does not have any type of even basic BT dialing directly from a BT headset yet. It's sad to say the least, as it would be great with all the voice services via Google, and especially when combined with the EVO or Incredible.

Yikes, my apologies for type rambling... Anyway, getting back to the topic of the MIA BT task bar icon on 23566. With stock and most custom roms, a BT icon displays on the task bar when BT is turned on via the Comm Manager or by any BT shortcut etc... With 23566 Original, the icon only displays when a BT headset is connected, not when BT is just turned on. In turn, I keep forgetting to turn BT off after use, lol... Hope that makes sense... On a related note, with your previous 23566 Standard release, if I remember correctly, we actually had two BT icons, one for BT on and one for the BT headset. This was unique, as there were actually two BT icons showing on the task bar with it. With most task bars that I've used, there will be just one icon that shows BT on, but the icon will change to show when a BT headset is connected. Anyway, I think you are right about the dll mismatch, and I may have a fix for it round here somewhere, lol... Just have to find it, and test it out...

Thanks again, amikam.
Best to all,
R

Edit: Tried a couple fixes for missing BT task bar icon to no avail...

Last edited by rhacy; 05-04-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: added info
Old 05-04-2010, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

I'm going to go all geek on this. I geekin' luv this new rom. Battery life is awesome. The look and feel is better than I'd ever thought. Granted, I replaced the slider with windows 7 them, but this rom is great.

I've only had it for today, so there may be problems coming. But as of now it's all good!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA

randyamante is a n00b

Hello, downloaded and installed [05.03.2010]MikROM_23566.7z. I'm having trouble with predictive text in SMS messaging. It's not working. Also, when I start to enter a name in send TO it doesn't search for the name. I have to go to the contact list to add it. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Daimond
Carrier: Cellular South

bmagee251 is a n00b

I am running may 3rd 23566 rom. Its awesome but I was wondering if there is a way to fix the wifi router. It always says can not turn on wifi, or unable to connect or unsupported action.
Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development