View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:32 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
It must be your specific theme build, as the leo dialer back arrow is functioning here with MikROM 23566 original on two diamonds.

BTW, amikam, 23566 has been working equally well (no SOD's or lockups) on both my Spb rom update loaded unit and the one partially loaded with sashimi and the rest manually. The only thing I've noticed besides the bottom start menu bar issue with Titanium or WM, is that the task bar bluetooth icon shows up only when connected to a BT headset on either unit, instead of an icon always being displayed with BT on.

Also, if anyone is interested, attached is a removable cab file that sets your Sense Music Library to load up in ram at start up. Please note that using this cab will decrease your total free program memory by approximately one to three megabytes after a soft reset, depending on the amount of music files. The obvious positive effect is not having to wait for the Sense Music Library to load. Plus, Sense Music Flow should now be available strait away.

Thanks again amikam for all the great work.
Cheers,
R
i dont really use Bluetooth all that much so im not sure exactly what u mean, but it could be a miss match with the taskbar dll's to that sys...

btw nice find on that cab.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.