PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
like lsme420 said that sucks man, ive seen cybermonkey postin around, here and there, but nothin about your $200 and nothin posted in bargain trader - like coz said though, the site's staff can do absolutely nothing for you, other than provide condolences, since it's use at your own risk, based on the rules. too bad you cant even get an explanation of whats going on from spidermonkey... good luck with your lawyer.
riigt i understand that and not asking fo ryou guys to do summtin bout trhe money but just to ip ban him so he wont do this to another member of the site under a different username
Old 05-19-2008, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

sb21878 is a n00b

*** Successful trade completed with Lesa3517 ***

Touch / Mogul swap
Old 05-22-2008, 06:55 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Me and (drellisdee) did what you might want to call a hand shake deal, and everything went great. Time frame was excellent. Thanks, drellisdee

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26637
Old 05-23-2008, 03:02 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Me and (drellisdee) did what you might want to call a hand shake deal, and everything went great. Time frame was excellent. Thanks, drellisdee

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26637
Agree,

TMZ went above and beyond my expectations no one hesitate on making any sales/trades with him. I shipped payment and he shipped the phone on the same day and the phone ended up being even nicer than I expected. A++ rating.

Drellisdee
Old 05-23-2008, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff

I sold my 6700 to Jabu, fast payment. Wish I could say the same for my shipping. It took me awhile because we are moving from Ohio to Oregon and my house is a wreack! June 14 my family will be re-enacting "National Lampoons Vacation" , I apologize in advance to the people of Oregon for anything we say or do.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 05-23-2008, 03:58 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
riigt i understand that and not asking fo ryou guys to do summtin bout trhe money but just to ip ban him so he wont do this to another member of the site under a different username
Hey what ever went down with your deal? Did it ever work out?
Old 05-23-2008, 10:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
Hey what ever went down with your deal? Did it ever work out?
no i filesd a paypal complaint and he hasnt responded in that either.... .hopefully i will get my money back from this dude since 200 bucks isnt a joke!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 10:49 PM
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
no i filesd a paypal complaint and he hasnt responded in that either.... .hopefully i will get my money back from this dude since 200 bucks isnt a joke!!!
Well hope he'll be infested with the crabs of a thousand wh0res, and may his arms be to short to scratch.
Sorry to hear it man.

Last edited by Lsme420; 05-23-2008 at 11:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:17 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
Well hope he'll be infested with the crabs a thousand wh0res, and may his arms be to short to scratch.
Sorry to hear it man.
that was a great post... still in the process of getting another mogul from blankd3ckskat3r

*edit* decided to get the touch instead...

Last edited by puff; 06-29-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:05 AM
The Pusher Man

So it says CyberMonkey just signed in a few days ago on 5-21. Last Activity: 05-21-2008 07:33 PM

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader