PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
I'd like to remind everyone of PPCGeeks policy/rules for selling, buying, and trading which are found right here, specifically the part that reads, "PPCgeeks.com will take no responsibility for any transactions made on the site by site members."

Issues with sales, trades, etc. are the responsibility of the seller and buyer.

Thanks,
Coz
thanks cuz i sent him an email yesterday and he said that he was going to refund the paypal when he got back to a computer so ill keep you informed........ this is a great place to buy and still will in the future since this si the first bad experience out of many for me.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:12 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

did you ever get things squared w/ cybermonkey?
Old 04-29-2008, 05:25 PM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

waiting for a payment fthrough paypal from him on a refund..... will let you know when it gets here.... fingers crossed.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i recently bought a touch from jonahan and the transaction went by all according to plan and it got here really quick thanx jonahan and btw if anyone else has one close to new or has a plan on how i can get one from sprint please let me know i am personally need one now that the other people on my account have one. please pm me if have a touch for sale.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 04-30-2008 at 10:56 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:34 PM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Matt and CyberMonkey...please let us know the resolution to this situation.

Thanks so much,
Coz

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
waiting for a payment fthrough paypal from him on a refund..... will let you know when it gets here.... fingers crossed.
where's that spiderpig? er i mean CyberMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
i recently bought a touch from jonahan and the transaction went by all according to plan and it got here really quick thanx jonahan and btw if anyone else has one close to new or has a plan on how i can get one from sprint please let me know i am personally need one now that the other people on my account have one. please pm me if have a touch for sale.
you should have created a seperate thread... oh look you did here
Old 05-01-2008, 04:30 PM
VIP Member

with cybermonkey he still hasnt sent me the refund of 200 bucks to my paypal and its been almost 3 days later....... hopefully he comes through. ill keepyou all informed.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:34 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
with cybermonkey he still hasnt sent me the refund of 200 bucks to my paypal and its been almost 3 days later....... hopefully he comes through. ill keepyou all informed.
well been almost a month and cybermonkey still hasnt sent me my money back or the phone and is ignoring the pm's and my emails. im calling his local law enforcement this evening if i dont get the money and my lawyer that i have for my site is ready to go and fight this for me since he gets the money for a year in advance no matter howe many cases so im not going to lose anything here..... ill tell you if i get the money or not this evening but a month and no repsonce or phone is getting out of control. and also could an admin or a moderstor please pm me so we can discuss maby banning this cat or something from the site by ip address since we dotn want him to do this to anyone else in the future. this dude is werong for doing this and the money is something i really need right now with gas prices being 4 bucks a gallon and i need to get to work and all too you know!!!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:21 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
well been almost a month and cybermonkey still hasnt sent me my money back or the phone and is ignoring the pm's and my emails. im calling his local law enforcement this evening if i dont get the money and my lawyer that i have for my site is ready to go and fight this for me since he gets the money for a year in advance no matter howe many cases so im not going to lose anything here..... ill tell you if i get the money or not this evening but a month and no repsonce or phone is getting out of control. and also could an admin or a moderstor please pm me so we can discuss maby banning this cat or something from the site by ip address since we dotn want him to do this to anyone else in the future. this dude is werong for doing this and the money is something i really need right now with gas prices being 4 bucks a gallon and i need to get to work and all too you know!!!!!
Man I feel for ya that sucks. I have wanted to try and trade a phone I have for a while but have been a little hesitant because of similar issues like your having. A kid scammed me on PayPal for a few grand so I don't trust to many cats theses days. Well I took a leap and posted it last night HERE . We will see how it works out. I think I have covered my *** enough maybe to much 71 views and not one reply. We shall see.

Last edited by Lsme420; 05-14-2008 at 08:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
The staff here at PPCGeeks are aware of the issue regarding your transaction with Cybermonkey.

We're sorry that it has apparently turned sour but do remind all seller/buyers/traders that PPCGeeks is not responsible for your transactions.

We do hope that some positive resolution is still possible for this transaction.

Thanks,
Coz
Old 05-14-2008, 12:37 PM
the magic mod

Quote:
like lsme420 said that sucks man, ive seen cybermonkey postin around, here and there, but nothin about your $200 and nothin posted in bargain trader - like coz said though, the site's staff can do absolutely nothing for you, other than provide condolences, since it's use at your own risk, based on the rules. too bad you cant even get an explanation of whats going on from spidermonkey... good luck with your lawyer.

Quote:
"PPCgeeks.com will take no responsibility for any transactions made on the site by site members."

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader