PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Bargain Trader (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Feedback For Sales (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=10460)

JackSchitt28 10-25-2007 06:57 PM

Feedback For Sales

I am creating this sticky in order to ensure that those who have had a good transaction (or bad transaction) on PPCGeeks get their feedback posted. This will not be a bashing thread for users that may or may have not gotten a good deal. You post ONE TIME and ONE TIME ONLY. Leave your feedback and move on. I highly encourage you to do this in order for other members wanting to buy, sell, or trade with the individual, they will have a way of seeing their local feedback along with whatever other credentials they have, ebay, etc...

JackSchitt28 10-25-2007 07:03 PM

99accordv6 (aka. Tony) and I traded PPC for PPC. Mine was the Treo 700wx, and his was the PPC 6700. Tony kept great communication with me, understood my situation, took a risk of mailing his item out first. I received his 6700 in mint condition, activated it and sent my 700wx the next day. A+++ member.

99accordv6 10-25-2007 10:23 PM

JackSchitt28 aka Chris is a great member ..

I can trust a mod so mailing out my 6700 first was no problem at all ..

Just as long as you were happy that was all that mattered ..

Fast shipping and excellent condition ..

A++++++++++ for chris ..

Perasite 11-26-2007 11:25 AM

Well, I just did a deal with Sheureka and it went perfectly. Great deal, fast shipping (over the Thanksgiving weekend no less!) and very nice person. Thanks Sheureka!

pzztgotbagz 04-05-2008 10:06 AM

Re: Feedback For Sales

Just sold a Palm Centro to andason very fast payment.....

OMJ 04-05-2008 10:18 AM

Sold a 6700 to Yay 4 Juggs, perfect transaction....A++++

Traded Xbox 360 for a Touch w/ D/\SH (Matt19 at the time), perfect transaction.....A++++

andason 04-08-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz (Post 241322)
Just sold a Palm Centro to andason very fast payment.....

I purchased a palm centro from pzztgotbagz for my wife. So far she's lovin it.

The phone was in great condition as described by pzzt. Pzzt took my money very quickly. : )

Shipping was johnny on the spot.

Thanks

D/\SH 04-08-2008 07:28 PM

traded my touch with oldmanjenkins and went very smoothly

blasphemous_prime 04-12-2008 10:11 AM

4-12-2008: Just recently finished a transaction with blankd3ckskat3r involving a touch. everything went great and we met up about a mile and a half from my residence. big A, many many pluses, and more power to B.D.S.

UPDATE 4-26-2008: the transaction between pzztgotbagz and i went perfect. i traded my 360 with extras for a treo 755p with extras and my girl loves the news i delivered. no more nextel for her. lol. a big A and many pluses also go to pzztgotbagz!

UPDATE 6-6-2008: blankd3ckskat3r just recently received my payment which i just completed, and all i gotta do is wait for a BNIB Mogul to make its way to my front door. I'll keep y'all posted as soon as it gets there. and on 6-11-08, it finally came with a few extras... and always a pleasure doing business with B.D.S., and to all the buyers out there, he's a good man that once again gets a big A and many many more pluses, but I he's still good.

UPDATE 7-25-08: just bought a Touch from jimmyjazz89. we met up near my job earlier and the transaction went very well. And I recently received word that the ESN of that Touch was in his account due to non payment, so I'll have to watch out for that next time.

UPDATE 9-6-08: just got the touch with extras, slingbox, and moto t505 to my front door, and syanni85 is a very stand up guy. that equals Prime approved right there. I would definately do business with him again.</p>

UPDATE 10-20-08: Just finished a trade for a GSM Diamond with badchad. The Diamond came to me first, and his stuff is on his way and will get to him as of tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon. He's another standup guy who's Prime approved.

UPDATE 12-13-2008: Recently completed a transaction with jds580s. Great communication, very reliable, and another one that's Prime approved. And on 12-27-08 @ 2PM, item arrived in my mailbox. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ seller. Shall do business again when I got some more moolah.

UPDATE 4-4-2009: Just got an Alltel Touch Pro in my mailbox earlier this morning from rebelmuddlite. Like all the others, great communication, fast payment from me (plus I covered next day air), and Johnny on the spot shipping. Another Prime approved seller and will recommend anyone to him. Big bold A and many pluses to him.

UPDATE 4-8-2009: Recently finished a trade with str8bucs and very glad to see that he is enjoying his new toy. Great communication and a very trusted guy to do business with. Will do business in the future again.

UPDATE 4-9-2009: Just bought a Treo 800w from Success100 and another seller with great communication and I have a bonus on the way after Easter. Thanks sucess100!

UPDATE 5-1-2009: Just recently completed payment for the 3rd Alltel Touch Pro from rebelmuddlite after I bought my round trip plane ticket, and now I have it on the way as of 5-4. Thanks again rebelmuddlite!

rhannahs19 04-17-2008 12:21 PM

Just sold my Mogul to WideAwake... Great communication, very fast payment. A +